Wow

That surprises me too. Someone posted on the roll call a few weeks ago that there was a price reduction on some catagories. Didn't do me any good as the GS's have been sold out for some time now, probably at least 3 months. Glad I booked mine way back in Jan.!

I paid off our cruise this morning on the Mariner and thought I would check to see what cabins are left. I was very surprised to see that two "center hump" D1 cabins are still available 9620 and 9622. :eek:

It often happens as you approach final payment day...

It's not that they are STILL available...more likely someone booked them long ago and just recently cancelled out on the cruise...

What cabins are available changes constantly...That's why I check often...

We are on the cruise right after you--Mariner December 16...

We booked awhile back and got #8304...Then, much later, we decided to take our daughters, so we booked them a Promenade cabin...nearest we could get to ours was about 20-25 cabins away and across the hall...

I checked again yesterday and found the cabin immediately across the hall from us--#8305--which had been shown as booked for months, sudenly showed as available...so I had the girls moved...

It pays to keep checking...

It often happens as you approach final payment day...

It's not that they are STILL available...more likely someone booked them long ago and just recently cancelled out on the cruise...

What cabins are available changes constantly...That's why I check often...

We are on the cruise right after you--Mariner December 16...

We booked awhile back and got #8304...Then, much later, we decided to take our daughters, so we booked them a Promenade cabin...nearest we could get to ours was about 20-25 cabins away and across the hall...

I checked again yesterday and found the cabin immediately across the hall from us--#8305--which had been shown as booked for months, sudenly showed as available...so I had the girls moved...

It pays to keep checking...

I'm glad you were able to move your daughters closer to your cabin. Yes, it DOES pay to keep checking back. :D

Can you please share how and where you are checking on other cabins? I did a dummy booking last night on RC is that what you do? Just curious and new to all of this. :)

If there is a certain cabin you are looking for, just plug that cabin # into the statroom box and it will tell you if it is available or not. Not all the available cabins always show up on the website.

Archived