Aqua Theater Suite - Allure of Seas

Signet

You will LOVE it....great cabin and just awesome views. As for the unsold suites....they will upgrade people....I have even heard of where they will take say a family who may have booked 2 or 3 cabins and even look to combine them into a suite freeing up more than one room;)...these ships sail almost always full. They also like to bingo off a big suite....so be ready to hear that one being announced on embarkation day...in any case they aren't in the habit of sailing with empty suites.

OH....and ROLL TIDE!!!

Baja, thanks. I am SURE it will be amazing. What's ironic is that, the entire week my family was on the Oasis, we never saw a single diving show as they were cancelled, one after the other, due to high winds. At the time, there was much frustrated cursing and comical shaking of fists at the skies and swearing by all that was holy that we WOULD see that diving show, dammit, before we died! And now we will--from the best seats in the house, so to speak.

Anyway, one question. My husband wants to bring his fancy new 5-lb. (!!) iPod/USB speakers to ensure the listening of his special music in the cabin. I'm reading somewhat credible reports that there are iPod docks in (all the? Allure cabins. Can you comment on exactly what your "entertainment center" setup in the Aqua Theater Suite entailed? Thanks.

Baja, thanks. I am SURE it will be amazing. What's ironic is that, the entire week my family was on the Oasis, we never saw a single diving show as they were cancelled, one after the other, due to high winds. At the time, there was much frustrated cursing and comical shaking of fists at the skies and swearing by all that was holy that we WOULD see that diving show, dammit, before we died! And now we will--from the best seats in the house, so to speak.

Anyway, one question. My husband wants to bring his fancy new 5-lb. (!!) iPod/USB speakers to ensure the listening of his special music in the cabin. I'm reading somewhat credible reports that there are iPod docks in (all the? Allure cabins. Can you comment on exactly what your "entertainment center" setup in the Aqua Theater Suite entailed? Thanks.

We were on Oasis....so there was no I-Pod docking station.....however I did bring my own. They should be in all the cabins on Allure....but not being in a Aqua Suite on Allure I can't tell you for sure. The one thing I was surprised about was that there was no Bose sound system in the Aqua Suite on Oasis like there was in all the other suites.....couldn't understand why they would have left that out of that class suite for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
... The AS isn't close to ANYTHING. Please look at the deck plans and think about the extra walking before you move to an AS. Enjoy your cruise, the OS is a nice place. :D:D:D

We love aft facing balconies on other ships so we are no strangers to walking the entire length of the ship to go to venues which are located forward. Just off Allure yesterday and loved the walking. As long as hubby and I can still walk, we will book in the aft. Helps to work off all those extra calories we ingest during the week.

Archived