Oosterdam Dining Table Numbers

brainyblonde

Thank you to the OP for the HAL table numbers for all the ship's classes. I just want to confirm that all four Vista Class ships use the same numbers. I noticed that the Eurodam (Signature Class) appears to use the same seating chart also. I don't want to request an incorrect table for 37 evenings!

Thanks in advance,

Brainyblonde

Thank you to the OP for the HAL table numbers for all the ship's classes. I just want to confirm that all four Vista Class ships use the same numbers. I noticed that the Eurodam (Signature Class) appears to use the same seating chart also. I don't want to request an incorrect table for 37 evenings!

Thanks in advance,

Brainyblonde

not sure who the OP is - but did you go to Joanie's site? (the stickey at the top of the page for HAL cabins?). she has all the dining room lay outs there if you want to take a peak.

If that is who you meant then you have done what you can. If in doubt call ship's services and double check. but I have found those dining room plans pretty reliable for the ships I have been on (easy to double check with a look at the deck plans):):)

Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam (Signature ships) are sisters and larger dining rooms than the Vista ships........ there are more tables in the dining room.

The dining room chart is similar but there are some differences.

As far as I know, the dining table charts for the four Vista ships 'almost' the same. There is a variation in table numbers on the upper level, near the entrance, in front of the staircase. "Most" of the numbers are the same.

Perhaps if you describe the specific one(s) you have in mind, we might be able to help.

Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam (Signature ships) are sisters and larger dining rooms than the Vista ships........ there are more tables in the dining room.

The dining room chart is similar but there are some differences.

Also some tables that are numbered the same are larger on the Sig ships ... some 4's became 6's, 6's became 8's etc.

Thans Sail and Kazu. With 137 HAL days and taking longer cruises, we prefer a table for two. On the Noordam we have found we liked table 82, late seating. However, any table for two along the railing is great. I like to submit first, second and third choices. We are going on the Oosterdam for a B-to-B in Australia next year.

I found the table layouts by 'googling". I am not sure how to access the "sticky" of Joanie, as I didn't see it on the Board.

Thanks again,

Brainyblonde

Thans Sail and Kazu. With 137 HAL days and taking longer cruises, we prefer a table for two. On the Noordam we have found we liked table 82, late seating. However, any table for two along the railing is great. I like to submit first, second and third choices. We are going on the Oosterdam for a B-to-B in Australia next year.

I found the table layouts by 'googling". I am not sure how to access the "sticky" of Joanie, as I didn't see it on the Board.

Thanks again,

Brainyblonde

Here is the link to Joanie's site (it's the first sticky at the top of the HAL boards) http://abqreunion2008.com/ she has done a fantastic job - there are pictures of rooms as well as the MDR layouts of the ships! Easy to compare to the deck plans if you want to double check it:D

hope this helps a bit:D

Thanks, Kazu. Joanie' s site is great! I did reach the dining room layouts through "google", but was happy to confirm the information that all Vista class ships use the same numbering system in their dining room. That I am using Joanie's information makes me feel better.

Have to say, when I first started cruising, Cruise Critic was invaluable. Even now, 137 HAL days later, it is a great resource.

Brainyblonde

Thanks, Kazu. Joanie' s site is great! I did reach the dining room layouts through "google", but was happy to confirm the information that all Vista class ships use the same numbering system in their dining room. That I am using Joanie's information makes me feel better.

Have to say, when I first started cruising, Cruise Critic was invaluable. Even now, 137 HAL days later, it is a great resource.

Brainyblonde

anytime:D:D have a great cruise:)

Archived