When does Oceania open up December 2013 schedules?

kelmac

In 2009 we got a great deal on the Regatta for their holiday cruise in December. When will they open up their holiday cruises for 2013?

I think the regulars avoid this sailing for some reason, but I would love to cruise Oceania again!

Enjoy!

Kel:)

(PS --My wife is a teacher and this is one of the few dates that work for us)

I spoke to an Oceania representative and she said the new itineraries for Winter 2013 into 2014 will be out on October 5th.

I'm hoping they will offer the "Viking Passage" again in 2014 and she said that when a cruise is very popular they will do it again. She made a note that I'm interested, so I will see if she does call me.

She also offered this info: Oceania makes their own flour and has a lobster farm in France. I told her about the CC funny when someone questioned how could they have so much lobster and not run out....and someone replied, "didn't you see the tank on deck 4?", she laughed.

She also told me they are working on bringing on better entertainment, since it was requested by fellow cruisers. Just some tidbits.

October

I spoke to an Oceania representative and she said the new itineraries for Winter 2013 into 2014 will be out on October 5th.

I'm hoping they will offer the "Viking Passage" again in 2014 and she said that when a cruise is very popular they will do it again. She made a note that I'm interested, so I will see if she does call me.

She also offered this info: Oceania makes their own flour and has a lobster farm in France. I told her about the CC funny when someone questioned how could they have so much lobster and not run out....and someone replied, "didn't you see the tank on deck 4?", she laughed.

She also told me they are working on bringing on better entertainment, since it was requested by fellow cruisers. Just some tidbits.

Thanks Spook1 and Cathy! Looking for their xmas cruise 2013.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

She also offered this info: Oceania makes their own flour and has a lobster farm in France. I told her about the CC funny when someone questioned how could they have so much lobster and not run out....and someone replied, "didn't you see the tank on deck 4?", she laughed. .

I take credit for repeating - not making up - that lobster line in my Marina review :)

I am excited to see what they come up with for 2014. I am lookijng forward to continuing to sped my children's inheritance on cruising :)

Good thing they don't read these boards so they won't know :)

Archived