Our family cruise, Magic 8/19/12 w/pics

Meyer2

Just an FYI for those waiting for Krystin to finish this review...

Her 14 year old son (who you've seen lots of pictures of here in the review) was diagnosed with Leukemia last week and has immediately begun treatment. I'm not sure she'll have time right now to come back and finish this soon.

Keep her son, Timothy, in your prayers, he has a long difficult road ahead of him.

Thank you for updating everyone. I didn't want to mention it because I wasn't sure how Krystin felt about everyone on here knowing. I assume she gave her approval.

Krystin, praying with you and your family as always....until the day Timothy is given the "cancer free....officially in remission!" notification. :)

What a great reveiw you are doing!!!

My eyes just teared up when I read the news on your son. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your entire family. You have a beautiful family! He looks very strong, he will pull through just fine :)

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't been on CC much lately, but I just found your review today and was really enjoying it. Like others, I was shocked and saddened when I got to the post with the news about your son. I just want you to know that your son and ALL of your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I will also be praying for a full recovery for your son.

Just an FYI for those waiting for Krystin to finish this review...

Her 14 year old son (who you've seen lots of pictures of here in the review) was diagnosed with Leukemia last week and has immediately begun treatment. I'm not sure she'll have time right now to come back and finish this soon.

Keep her son, Timothy, in your prayers, he has a long difficult road ahead of him.

Krystin... You and your family especially Timothy are in our thoughts and prayers.

Beautiful review and even more beautiful family! You, your son, and your entire family are in my prayers. From the pictures I can tell that you have a very loving and close family! So beautiful to see!

I'm glad that this review resurfaced so that others can hear your story. Power of prayer in numbers!

God Bless,

Ashley

That was fun! Off to go again.

DSC_0326_zps4267837e.jpg

DSC_0329_zps4b065b38.jpg

DSC_0330_zpsab9ab22a.jpg

DSC_0334_zps400004db.jpg

DSC_0335_zps3486d0f9.jpg

DSC_0333_zpscfba618a.jpg

I love you DD swim suit! Lol! I'm all about anchors now, because that was my baby shower theme for my son. Plus we love to cruise! All 3 of your kids look like they are wonderful, great, well behaved children, especially the 14 year old with his siblings. You have done great raising them Mom & Dad!

This is a bit of a dumb question, but how did you wash out your travel cups at the end of the day? DH and I are cruising for the first time in March, and I've already planned on bringing at least one for each of us. DH is a bit of a cleanliness freak and germaphobe, so I was wondering how you kept your cups clean.

I would just buy a small container of dishwashing soap and wash it in your cabin sink. Use a washcloth and then dry it out with another one.

Krystin, your family will be in my prayers!!! So sorry to hear of this about Timothy!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, "lots" of things are going on in this world right now, and a LOT of prayer/s should be going up for health issues, finances, and anything else that might affect you or your family. The MORE prayer that goes up, the better off we all will be.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi guys! So sorry I've been missing. Things have just been crazy. I appreciate your thoughts. My Uncle's funeral was today & I'm in a little bummed out mood since I wasn't able to make it to Midland to get to be there & with my family. I know they understand, just kind of drags me down though. I'm about to go pick the oldest up from school & then I'm going to go back & answer questions & start posting more pictures. I need some uplifting. :)

Again, I thank-you & appreciate the caring & thoughtfulness & most of all, the understanding.

Midland? That is where I am. Talk about a small world. I actually saw on FB where 2 of my friends had liked your son's page and I knew I recognized you so I came back to your Magic thread. I love love this review.

• 2 months later...

I want to say Thanks so much to all of you for the thoughts & Prayers. Timothy was diagnosed with a rare type of Leukemia, Hypodiploid & he received a Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) on 3/1/13 with our youngest Kameron, being his 100% donor. Timothy is currently doing wonderful, in Remission & is a survivor & still maintains 100% donor cells at this time. God is Good!!! I ended up not keeping up with Caringbridge, but there is a FB page. I know I can't advertise it here, but if you are interested & don't find it there, please feel free to message me here & I can get the info for you.

I am still wanting to finish this review & will be doing so here shortly. We are forever grateful that we took this cruise & it turned out to be a big Blessing in disguise with how things ended up going shortly after. We now ALL look forward to our Family Cruise on the Sunshine this December to CELEBRATE!!!

Midland? That is where I am. Talk about a small world. I actually saw on FB where 2 of my friends had liked your son's page and I knew I recognized you so I came back to your Magic thread. I love love this review.

Yes, I have a good amount of family in Midland. They have lived there forever I believe. I wouldn't be surprised if you happened to know some of them. :)

I have often wondered how you were all doing and am so thankful you checked in. Overjoyed to hear that Timothy is doing so well and Kameron is my new hero. What a brave and special brother/son. I can't imagine what you and your family have gone thru since we last heard from you. Positive thoughts to you all. May you have smooth sailing from now on.

Archived