Pub crawl

Finkksta

I want to do this and it sounds fun but my concern is 5 drinks in 2 hours. Yikes!

Also it's at 11am. Should I just do something else? Who has been on the crawl? Was it brutal? And is there choice or verity? Also I don't like beer but that's what my boyfriend drinks...

No one says you have to finish each drink..... or even have a drink at each bar. Take a few sips if you feel it is getting to be too much alcohol for you.

IMO, don't feel like "I paid for these drinks so I should drink it"....... it is never worth it to drink more than you are comfortable with and enjoying.

Go for the fun and laughs and enjoy the walk etc and only drink what you want.

IMO

We did it about a week ago and it was my favorite part of the entire cruise. The drinks aren't that strong and it was nice to get a taste of each bar's "special" (Flying Monkey's frozen Banana daiquiri was AMAZING) and mingle with other people on the boat. Plus, i'm a sucker for a shirt!

• 1 month later...
Because of sandy my cruise was reruted to cozemel so I never did the pub crawl. Ps. I did not really like cozemel

yuck that sucks, i hear you with cozumel, we will be going there on this cruise and havent a clue what to do there. been there done that!!

hope the rest of your cruise was good.

yuck that sucks, i hear you with cozumel, we will be going there on this cruise and havent a clue what to do there. been there done that!!

hope the rest of your cruise was good.

Can I recommend the Cozumel Bar Hop bus! We have been to Cozumel 7 ro 8 times and always look for something different to do. Have never done the same tour/thing twice, but I tell you what.....we'd do the Bar Hop Bus again in a minute. Great air conditioned bus to the "wild" side of the islands with a stop at 4 or 5 beach bars for food, drinks and fun! Made lots of friends, saw gorgeous scenery, had some amazing food....it was a blast!!

Archived