Tickets are here

Yippee Tickets are here. The travel agent has just phoned to say our tickets are there.

Now in Final countdown. 2 weeks on Friday to Adriatic Explorer :D

Berwyn

It's nice when your tickets arrive......even nicer if you get a booklet :).

It's nice when your tickets arrive......even nicer if you get a booklet :).

If it's anything like we had for the hotel holiday with them earlier this summer it'll be minute. Not even proper tickets in it. And no luggage labels either :(

Berwyn

If it's anything like we had for the hotel holiday with them earlier this summer it'll be minute. Not even proper tickets in it. And no luggage labels either :(

Berwyn

They put the labels on at the airport. I used to HATE writing them out. The preprinted one were OK though!

We go on Celebrity 29th September :)

They put the labels on at the airport. I used to HATE writing them out. The preprinted one were OK though!

We go on Celebrity 29th September :)

"Enjoy you will "

little man fron Star Wars :D

Stevie :)

happy0071.gif Stevie, we'll definitely enjoy it once we get aboard in Corfu.

LThe only label they put on at the airport in July Linda was the usual one at check in that she wraps around the handle with flight No. and destination airport. Unless there's a cruise person there to give you extra like we've had before with Princess and Royal caribbean.

Berwyn

PS you can tell it's getting close as Delyth is so stressed, bad tempered, snappy etc. She hates the airport and boarding and take off. Once we're in the air she calms down LOL

Berwyn

No luggage labels :eek:... If they are those stupid things they used to put in the back of the ticket booklet your better off without them :D

Them ones you used to spend ages trying to get out of the booklet ..

tear here it said, not rip to shreds and if you were lucky to get them out in one piece ......

Let the barmy Origami begin by folding A) over B) threading through C) sticking A1 to B2 so it shows your outward flight

and not your home flight :confused:

Have a Stress free holiday ;) not long now :D

tear here it said, not rip to shreds and if you were lucky to get them out in one piece ......

Let the barmy Origami begin by folding A) over B) threading through C) sticking A1 to B2 so it shows your outward flight

and not your home flight

-----------------------------------------

ah the dreaded labels :confused:

I have been there also Kalos :D

met myself coming back at Manchester once :eek:

Stevie

No luggage labels :eek:... If they are those stupid things they used to put in the back of the ticket booklet your better off without them

and not your home flight :confused:

Have a Stress free holiday ;) not long now :D

:D:D Kalos and Stevie. And thanks maystar for the good report. We were looking at that caves excursion.

Only 2 weeks tomorrow, if I got my time zones right we'll be there by now in 15 days as we have a 6a.m. flight from Manchester

Berwyn

Archived