Moving beds yourself

alymb03

In 20 years you wished you had your own bed, space,pillows and blanket!

I want the opposite on my cruise and assume they will have it set up wrong and she will get the wrong idea......hey she's just a friend! Don't give her and ideas she's already read all 3 50 shades......And infatuated with it.....scared,very scared....

In 20 years you wished you had your own bed, space,pillows and blanket!

I want the opposite on my cruise and assume they will have it set up wrong and she will get the wrong idea......hey she's just a friend! Don't give her and ideas she's already read all 3 50 shades......And infatuated with it.....scared,very scared....

This would be a solution... if the curtain went down thru the bed to the floor :)

ps. Sorry for pic size - can't adjust it

6510572-0-large.jpg

Ricky and Lucy had little Ricky. Rob and Laura had Ritchie. Mike and Carol had no kids together. Maybe there is something to separate beds after all.

Hey OP, be careful about that bed arrangement!!! ;)

I am an old movie and TV fan . My kids tease me all the time about all the "Old ways " in a lot of them.

DD once asked me "So when these people in their twin beds had their kids , did the husband get in her bed or did she get in his bed , or did they put the beds together ?"

My DS thought "Maybe they just did it on the floor between the 2 beds "

*LOL* :)

On the first cruise I went on with my husband we booked at the last minute and had an upper lower interior. We took the mattresses off and put them together on the floor. We used the bedframes as shelves. The stewards were very nice about the whole thing. They went and got us king sheets immediately and put them on for us. We had a great time.

It was a little tighter than what I have gotten used to on cruises, not sure I would do it again unless it was a great price, but still as I said we had a great time. On a cruise - how can one not? :)

My son and daughter-in-law booked a 1A with the same sofa/bed arrangement and they pushed them together - no problem!

Our 1a was a different experience. Sofa lower and shorter than the bed. Plus no room to move it near the bed because of the desk area. So we left them as they were. I think the 1a's may have the same furniture layout but the size of the cabin varies a bit.

Hopefully, OP will be flexible;)

Archived