Rome Hotel to Airport

suzski

My husband and I will be doing a couple of nights post-cruise at the Boscolo Palace Roma across from the American Embassy on the Via Veneto and I haven't made plans yet on getting us to the airport (which, if you knew me you would find very shocking!). Our flight leaves at 6:45 am and I believe that the fare runs approximately 50 euros by cab.

Since we're leaving so early, we can't link up with any of our fellow cruisers to share a ride and book with RomeinLimo or any of the other companies that might give us a better bang for our buck.

However, I am looking for suggestions to see if I am in the right ballpark for the cost and mode. I would imagine that the hotel could get me a reputable cab at oh dark thirty that would not take us on a tour of the environs of the Roman countryside.

Thanks in advance!

We used a service to get there. We actually had the same service for airport to hotel, hotel to port for cruise, and then port to airport. It was really easy and made our trip less of a hassle. We had an early flight coming back after the cruise so I wanted to make sure that we had an easy and quick ride. Plus I had heard from several folks that taxis were a huge rip off in Rome.

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Rome and it was 40 euros from the airport. But we also got a discount for multiple trips. The info is below.

Claudio Guagnelli

+39 333 21 65 118

www.romeshuttleservice.com

Archived