Carnival Destiny Sept. 3 Cruise Review with Pictures

cdillon23

We are also going on our first cruise on the Destiny January 21, 2013. I was so excited when I saw your review with pictures! It makes the cruise so much more real! I'm also happy you wrote:) that the food was better than what you read. I was starting to worry at some of the things I had read online about the food.

When are you goin in January? We're going on Jan 21

I'll be there with you on January 21st!

We are also going on our first cruise on the Destiny January 21, 2013. I was so excited when I saw your review with pictures! It makes the cruise so much more real! I'm also happy you wrote:) that the food was better than what you read. I was starting to worry at some of the things I had read online about the food.

January 21st cruiser here!

We just booked our transportation through SAS from FLL to POM. I did this based on several reviews on this board. We will be flying out of Chicago Midway early in the morning and arrive in FLL at 10:05 am. My question is, when does boarding start on Destiny? Will we have a specific time to board? Again, this is our first cruise and we have lots of questions.:confused:

• 2 years later...
Hi cuted 126, I am so looking forward to your latest review from the Breeze. I just joined cruise critic, but always read the reviews and I really enjoy your reviews.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!! But - you do realize this thread is 2 years old - and the Destiny is now the Sunshine.....right?? 😉

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by happy cruzin