Confused

Cruise Happy87

This question was on the wrong board ....Why is it that your booked on one ship and don't like the reviews on that ship,and you decide to jump ship and go to another ship and Carnival tells you that you have to pay an administrative fee for changing ships :confused: We had been booked on the Dream and liked the Liberty so much we just decided to change ships.. Any feed back would be great

This question was on the wrong board ....Why is it that your booked on one ship and don't like the reviews on that ship,and you decide to jump ship and go to another ship and Carnival tells you that you have to pay an administrative fee for changing ships :confused: We had been booked on the Dream and liked the Liberty so much we just decided to change ships.. Any feed back would be great

It's still a change and their will be fees. They aren't concerned with why you are changing, all they are concerned with is that you ARE making changes and moving to another ship.

All Carnival cruises are so standard.. that to me the food on 7 days is the same, similar activities, service should be the same.

It sounds like you booked ES and agreed to a $50 pp change to get that lower price??

Otherwise if you booked a regular fare and its before final payment there would be no fee. So, Im guessing its a fee you agreed to upfront to get a lower price.

I personally would stay with Dream rather than doing the same ship again just to have new shows. I get tired of seeing the same shows that dont change for years.

Dream would be a awesome cruise. You shouldnt take a few reviews to heart that much, take them with a grain of salt. Some will love the same cruise that some had a bad experience on that moved them to post about it.. but the happy cruiser didnt post.

I do not read ship reviews.

Simply because everyone's experience is different and everyone has different expectations.

Prime example... Last week someone was on the CCL FB fan page and her and her new hubby were having a terrible cruise due to the behaviors of other passengers. {Think rude and crude obscene} They were booked for B2B. They are still on the same ship but with new passengers. She has since posted they are having the time of their lives.

90% of the time people that had their cruise ruined because that 1 crew member did not smile at them will be the ones posting negative reviews.

The folks with awesome experiences rarely post a review.

It is like that with anything.

I personally would stay with Dream rather than doing the same ship again just to have new shows. I get tired of seeing the same shows that dont change for years.

Dream would be a awesome cruise. You shouldnt take a few reviews to heart that much, take them with a grain of salt. Some will love the same cruise that some had a bad experience on that moved them to post about it.. but the happy cruiser didnt post.

Maybe we should have stayed on the Dream but the last time will sailed on the Liberty it was going into dry dock and now its like its a new ship so we will sail the Dream next year THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR FEED BACK :cool:

I read the reviews, but you have to take it with a grain (or more) of salt. The same cruise could be a great experience for some and terrible for others. Also, what's the saying: an unhappy customer will tell 10 friends, a happy customer will tell 1 friend.

Isn't the Dream in a dry dock right now too? I hadn't read all the details, but by that logic, won't it then be a better choice than Liberty?

Regardless, I'd gladly sail on either of those ships! Enjoy :)

Dream is in drydock, but with fairly minimal changes coming. It already has most current Carnival features, being a newer ship.

Isn't the Dream in a dry dock right now too? I hadn't read all the details, but by that logic, won't it then be a better choice than Liberty?

Regardless, I'd gladly sail on either of those ships! Enjoy :)

... Some of the changes Like Guy's burgers and The Blue Iguana Cantina we really wanted to try this... And I didn't really care that the Liberty was better then the Dream just wanted to see the changes... and just get away for 7 wonderful days.COUNTING DOWN 224 Days to sailing

You want to change ships just because of reading reviews? Everyone's experiences are going to be different, everyone's expectations are going to be different. In fact, because people love to complain about every little thing, I put very little stock in complaints and tend to focus on what people do like. While I like reading what people may have thought about a particular cruise, I'm not going to make a decision to sail or not sail a particular ship because of it, unless every single review for months mentions the same problems over and over again. In fact, I've sailed the Victory twice since I've started cruising, and I would say that it was a different experience both times as far as the ship and crew went.

Archived