Confused about 3 day sale

boomonster

So I am checking fareviewer for our upcoming Dec 6 day Freedom cruise. The 3 day sale popped up and says up to $300.00 off . My queston is the fare that is showing with the $300.00 off or is it an additional $300.00 off that price . Did a fake booking and saw no adjustment so I was wondering if I was missing something. Even though it shows higher rates than we paid with early saver if we got the $300 back we would still get about $100. per cabin. Thanks

I have seen the same. We are on a 6 day Freedom in October. We actually only booked about a month ago (inside full payment)..... I keep watching the sales to see if I can upgrade our room..... and the price for our room has gone UP on all sales!!

Glad I booked when I did!

Did some checking and I don't think this sale is better than the last one two weeks ago. We booked our next cruise on that one and got a 7 category upgrade combining sale and past guest. We could have had on board credit, but the rate was higher and cabin lower.

It really can be a game!!

Maybe it depends on which cruise you are doing because we booked an Apr. cruise during the last "sale" and when I just RE priced our cabin during THIS "sale" we save $200. What's weird is that the past guest sale price is higher than the normal sale price even when you add in the upgrades!!

Looks like this "Sale" only means "free upgrades" and "reduced deposits" on some cruises which isn't a "Sale" really. The actual "price" hasn't changed on any of the cruises I checked, but the upgrades do take some off. The reduced deposit is just delaying a small part of the payment.

Archived