"Live" (I hope) from Radiance - Sailing to Hawaii

PCWalton1

Even if -as far as you can tell- no one is out there on the balcony, who's to say that they might not be right there in their cabin, curtains open, maybe just having gotten out of the shower or making bouncy-bouncy on the bed. And there's you craning your arm around the divider with your camera snapping pictures !???!!?

Sounds like an immediate call to security as far as I'm concerned --- and you;d deserve it too.

All to make some silly person on CC happy because she can't WAIT to see the balcony she's gonna be sitting her behind out on. (As if they all look so different anyway :rolleyes: ).

Not only tacky and stupid .. but an invasion of privacy AND borderline pervy too!

I actually 100% agree with you.

Sometimes it is amazing the things people ask to do...then they stare at you as if YOU are the freak if you say no or say its not right. Sometimes you just shake your head and wonder at the front of some humans...

I actually 100% agree with you.

Sometimes it is amazing the things people ask to do...then they stare at you as if YOU are the freak if you say no or say its not right. Sometimes you just shake your head and wonder at the front of some humans...

On the other hand, one could take the picture after the occupants have disembarked at the end of the cruise. I assume you wouldn't have a problem with that?

On the other hand, one could take the picture after the occupants have disembarked at the end of the cruise. I assume you wouldn't have a problem with that?

That is exactly what I was going to do but forgot. :o

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

These are for Sherri (Middle Aged Drama Queen) if she happens to drop in, should give her a chuckle. And yes it must be a guy thing. :D:p

8010783135_9527bd8a10_c.jpg

I am even for the dogs. :D

8010785526_6e868efe07_c.jpg

I couldn't pass up a picture, look at that face.

Haha!! Love it-Sherri is a riot and her kids pics of random birds and cats are so funny. ;)

• 1 year later...
Thank you very much for your review. I will do the same cruise in next Sept 5

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. We are also on the Rhapsody cruise on September 5th. You should come visit the roll call and chat with all of us that are looking forward to this cruise. :)

Here is the link to the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1933994&page=62

Just had to post this picture. What is up with the zigzags this morning? Are there enemy subs in the area? :eek::p:D

7992530658_0bb51ac91c_c.jpg

I'm joining this late, I wonder if you ever found out about this? Possibly testing something, or maybe the trying to find a direction to orient the antennas so the Captain could call his wife?

Let me add to the already many thanks,

I'm joining this late, I wonder if you ever found out about this? Possibly testing something, or maybe the trying to find a direction to orient the antennas so the Captain could call his wife?

We see this zig zag quite often. It would be nice to know more about it.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. We are also on the Rhapsody cruise on September 5th. You should come visit the roll call and chat with all of us that are looking forward to this cruise. :)

Here is the link to the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1933994&page=62

Thank you for the link, this webside is so big and great that I didn't find it yet -;)

We see this zig zag quite often. It would be nice to know more about it.

I never did find out why. If I see the same on Rhapsody next month I will be sure to ask.