Cruise passenger on RCCL arrested-charged with stealing

KathyPet

yup, it'll add up, a 10 pack of bath salts costed $230...by the time I foolishly bought the bath salts, massage oil, and refreshing gel, the bill was $540. However, I must admit, the gel and oil do work wonders on my sore knees

Glad you like them.

Several years ago, we decided to try their lectures "Eat More to Lose Weight." Good information, but in the end came the pitch, $40 for an analysis. At the time, I wondered how much the products they suggest in the analysis would cost.

:D first thing I thought when I saw New Jersey was with that much "product" he has to be from NORTH Jersey ! If you live in SOUTH Jersey you wish that North and South Jersey were different STATES! we have come to now say "SOUTH Jersey" when we are asked where we are from so as not to be confused with Snookie and the likes !

Every time we say New Jersey or "Jersey" people go Oh Snookie and we reply NO we are from South Jersey where the Jersey Shore REALLY is they are from New York where North Jersey is ...:D

A fellow South Jersey-ian concurs! Who was also born and raised in Central Jersey (Hopewell/Pennington)...

What interested me more was an article linked in that one about an NCL ship being searched with sniffer dogs whilst in port in Bermuda. I did not know they did that....

They used begals at one of the ports on our New Zealand cruise but can not remember which port. That was when we were get in to the port and not sure if they used them getting back on.

We had our dear beagle Martha, and boy did she have a nose for scents...........in fact when you walked into our house she immediately checked you out, front and back:eek:

We were more embarassed than our guest.

We kept her in a crate till she calmed down to try to deter her sniffing, but, she would still smell away.

Once a beagle always a beagle.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Ummm, that would be Beagles?

Ha!... The first time I read that, I read it as Bengals (as in tigers)! First thing that struck me was how the heck did they train them?? Then I started wondering how I might go about passing them in a hallway!

The article says he had to answer to his wife. Really--she didn't notice all the crap he was carrying into that vast expanse known as the cruise ship cabin? With no charges to the onboard account?

She must not watch as closely as my wife. If I use the debit card to buy coffee on the way to work, she knows before I get there. It's actually great to have her managing the finances so closely--that way we can cruise every now and then! If I walked in with a bunch of stuff from the ship's spa, she'd throw me overboard.

toxicfairy

or you could say i am from north jersey in hunterdon, somerset, or morris county. we are the 6th, 9th and 10th wealthiest counties in the country and we are next to each other making us a pretty big area with all that money. not bad since my source says there are 31,141 counties in the usa.

Check that source...according to Wikipedia, who sources the 2007 Census of Governments, the actual number of counties or equivalents in the US is 3033.

or you could say i am from north jersey in hunterdon, somerset, or morris county. we are the 6th, 9th and 10th wealthiest counties in the country and we are next to each other making us a pretty big area with all that money. not bad since my source says there are 31,141 counties in the usa.

31,141??? I'm thinking you have a fairly unreliable source. That would amount to 622 counties per state. Does ANY state have more than 600 counties?

This take's place in most ports of call. Local authorities do these sweeps to stop potential drug trafficking and the cruiselines also like to have any contraband found and removed from their ship.

On all my cruises, I have never seen 1 dog at any port ever.

On all my cruises, I have never seen 1 dog at any port ever.

That's odd because I've seen them on EVERY cruise I've been on. Infact I returned from Alaska two weeks ago and there were dogs in the port while leaving and arriving. I picked my parents up from allure a week ago and again dogs at the port. They are always there. You just may not notice. Be carrying something your not suppose to be and I can assure you that you will see them then. ;)

Isn't this a interesting story? I am having a hard time figuring out how he stole $3000 worth of merchandise from the Spa. Not that he stole it just how it could come to $3000.00

http://travel.usatoday.com/cruises/post/2012/09/royal-caribbean-cruise-passenger-theft/70000381/1

That's one bottle of shampoo and the milk lotion 20 oz...

Archived