Finally

plywood12

i went this year on the norwegian pearl. It was wonderful. 2 weeks on a cruise ship is my idea of heaven. One thing I would suggest that we didn't do.. on the pearl a day or so before the transit they had a movie in the theatre about the building of the canal. We went in and sat for a few minutes and thought it was boring so we left. When we were going through the locks we wish we had of stayed and watched the movie because we were on our balcony and could not hear the narrator very well, but if we had of just watched the movie we would have had a much better idea of what was going on. So enjoy, the actual best part for me was being next to another ship while going through the locks because you could really watch what was going on a little better.

Four weeks from tomorrow my wife and I leave for our two week cruise from Fort Lauderdale for our two week cruise through the Panama Canal back to LA. Been waiting for months.

Hope you have a wonderful time. This is a great cruise. I did the full transit once a few years back and have it booked again for next year. Enjoy!

Four weeks from tomorrow my wife and I leave for our two week cruise from Fort Lauderdale for our two week cruise through the Panama Canal back to LA. Been waiting for months.

Great cruise which we've done many times. In fact, did it 3 times in 2009. We'll be on the Coral Oct. 28th going the opposite direction. Enjoy! :D

Archived