Are Disney cruises worth the premium price?

skudy

I just wanted to thank you for posting. I checked the first couple of weeks for a DCL cruise but couldn't pay those high prices so we did the next best thing and booked a week at DisneyWorld at the new Art of Animation.:)

Bill

I hope you enjoy it, but I have to mention that staying in what is in essence a noisy motel room with double beds and a food court doesn't come close to the level of cabin quality, service, meals, and amenities on a Disney cruise.

I just wanted to thank you for posting. I checked the first couple of weeks for a DCL cruise but couldn't pay those high prices so we did the next best thing and booked a week at DisneyWorld at the new Art of Animation.:)

Bill

I returned this evening from 8 nights at WDW. I'd rather get my "Disney fix" at one of their "hideously overpriced theme parks" (see above) than on a Disney cruise. I visited the Art of Animation Resort yesterday, and it's very cute. I usually stay at the Swan or Dolphin, but spent a week at All Star Music in January. Although Disney's value resort rooms are the smallest on property, they're still larger than most cruise ship cabins.

I returned this evening from 8 nights at WDW. I'd rather get my "Disney fix" at one of their "hideously overpriced theme parks" (see above) than on a Disney cruise. I visited the Art of Animation Resort yesterday, and it's very cute. I usually stay at the Swan or Dolphin, but spent a week at All Star Music in January. Although Disney's value resort rooms are the smallest on property, they're still larger than most cruise ship cabins.

Welcome back!:)

We like both the ships and the parks.

Wife loves the new AoA so that's what we booked. If wife is happy then it's all good.:)

Stayed at Coronado Springs last visit.

Much like the cruise ships, we aren't in the room that much. a little more at the park since we go back and nap or swim in the afternoon.:p

Bill

Archived