Cruising on the Freedom in November...Just for fun whats your favorite excursion???

mpdahmer

We have been to St Thomas 3 times, and the last time did an excursion to St. John's and loved it. Lovely small island, great walking tour, really enjoyed ourselves. Didn't hurt that the tour guide looked like Brad Pitt.

Zipline in Labadee.

Sailboat Regatta in Coz.

Swim with dolphins/ Dunnes River Falls Jamaica.

Stingray City in Grand Cayman.

I like the way you answered this.... short and sweet! I too would like some answers to this question. Western sailing.... thanks!:)

Zipline in Labadee.

Sailboat Regatta in Coz.

Swim with dolphins/ Dunnes River Falls Jamaica.

Stingray City in Grand Cayman.

The OP is sailing Eastern Itinerary and these are for the Western Itinerary. Although these are all good suggestions for the Western Itinerary.

On the Eastern route I really like doing the Waverunner Tour at Coco Cay. I am going to St. Thomas in a couple of weeks and will be spending the day at Bolongo Bay Beach resort and doing a jet ski adventure tour with 340 Watersports. In St. Maarten I will be going to Maho Beach for the day.

Bahamas - Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon

Labadee - Dragon Tail Coaster

(By the way, even if you think you're doing an Eastern itinerary, it never hurts to gather data on other ports. I thought I was going on a 7-day Eastern cruise last month, and it turned into a 9-day Western thanks to the weather)

ENG23

Someone else on the thread asked for input:)

Safe travels

Sue and crew

And all I did was confirm that those answer's were for a Western sailing. There were following posts with other western suggestions too that were good. :)

And all I did was confirm that those answer's were for a Western sailing. There were following posts with other western suggestions too that were good. :)

I too meant no harm.

I have also read numerous postings by you and have found out you have a lot of information to offer, also If I may hijack this thread...........need a favor.........

I see you have an Allure cruise lurking around the corner..........and I have an Allure Cruise lurking in 300 days.

When you come back...........please update the Allure thread the one with 17 pages of information.

I am so confused about what is offered what has changed.

Safe travels.

Enjoy your trip

Sue and crew

I too meant no harm.

I have also read numerous postings by you and have found out you have a lot of information to offer, also If I may hijack this thread...........need a favor.........

I see you have an Allure cruise lurking around the corner..........and I have an Allure Cruise lurking in 300 days.

When you come back...........please update the Allure thread the one with 17 pages of information.

I am so confused about what is offered what has changed.

Safe travels.

Enjoy your trip

Sue and crew

I would have no problem giving you answer's to any questions you have about the Allure after I return. I'm sure I will also post a review of the cruise too.

I know sometimes I might come off as being a bit of a smarty pants and it's really unintentional. I sometimes also let my different kind of sense of humor get the best of me too. :D

Labadee, lazed on beach for free...snorkeled and watched a cultural dance/ music show 60070120.jpg

Jamaica, booked a zipline/ kayaking tour through ship...LOVED it!!!

P1220512-1.jpg

P1220649.jpg

Grand Cayman- wave runners to sting ray city, Island marketing...

IMG026-1.jpg

IMG016-2.jpg

Cozumel- Hydrobob/mini submarine Island marketing...GREAT FUN!!!

IMG002.jpg

DH's favorite was the wave runners...not so sure about the snorkel stop or the stingrays...he just liked to try to bounce me off the back...lol

Mine was the zipline/kayaking trip...really neat as it was on part of Rose Hall plantation..and I like history...But all of them were great!!! Well worth the memories they made.

Hi mpdahmer,

I am crusiing on this same sailing. Our first RCCL cruise .. I am looking forward to it!:D

We are sailing on the Freedom in November and wanted to know what everyone's favorite thing to do or excursion to do in each port. This is just for fun and to help give us some ideas...

Kiedl14 - This is also our first RCI cruise...have always wanted to book one but Princess always came through with a better deal. This time we did not pick the cruise but are going with other family members. Hope you have a great cruise!!!

Host Faith - WOW, what great reviews and pictures made me feel like I was there and if my math is right you look like you are leaving in 4 days for another...Have a blast!!! We are also from NJ (Union) saw your pic on the way to the airport.

deanne41 - We have also done this and could not believe what an enjoyable day it was.

Archived