Pacific Princess Lotus Spa Pool and Sun Chairs

SULLJO

Just wondering if anyone can share information regarding the Lotus Spa Pool or Spa and Sun Deck area. Is this something that can be use by all passengers? Is the pool similar to the AFT pools located on the Ruby, Emerald, and Grand Class Ships? Thanks! Joyce

We were on the Royal Princess, a sister to the Pacific.

The Lotus Spa pool was their "sanctuary" area. The charge was less than the normal Sanctuary charge because the loungers weren't the nice thick ones (they were the wooden ones like those on suite balconies and the promenade deck) and there was no service. I don't remember the exact charge but I know it's flexible because we were on B2B cruises and it was less on the first cruise. (???) We booked it for the first cruise but not for the 2nd - if that tells you anything. (And we ALWAYS book the Sanctuary on the larger ships)

The "pool" is a slightly larger hot tub with thallasotherapy. (sp) I'm a small person and the jets just pushed me into the further end so I couldn't use it. :p

it was nice but on a ship that small it's just as easy to sit in the regular pool area - there is always a space.

We were on the Royal Princess, a sister to the Pacific.

The Lotus Spa pool was their "sanctuary" area. The charge was less than the normal Sanctuary charge because the loungers weren't the nice thick ones (they were the wooden ones like those on suite balconies and the promenade deck) and there was no service. I don't remember the exact charge but I know it's flexible because we were on B2B cruises and it was less on the first cruise. (???) We booked it for the first cruise but not for the 2nd - if that tells you anything. (And we ALWAYS book the Sanctuary on the larger ships)

The "pool" is a slightly larger hot tub with thallasotherapy. (sp) I'm a small person and the jets just pushed me into the further end so I couldn't use it. :p

it was nice but on a ship that small it's just as easy to sit in the regular pool area - there is always a space.

Thanks it is my first time on a small ship and I could see it on the deck plans but had no clue as to what to expect. I too love the sanctuary on the larger ships.

Archived