Last minute tour - right off ship - possible?

jmrcruiser

Has anyone ever gotten a tour just by getting off the ship in St. Martin? Since I'm on vacation, I'd rather not pre-book a tour with a specific start time if we end up not feeling like going after all that day.

I've researched and read good things about Joyce Prince and Bernard tours and wondering if a similar day tour is available that day. If so, has anyone done this and what experiences have the encountered. thanks!

Has anyone ever gotten a tour just by getting off the ship in St. Martin? Since I'm on vacation, I'd rather not pre-book a tour with a specific start time if we end up not feeling like going after all that day.

I've researched and read good things about Joyce Prince and Bernard tours and wondering if a similar day tour is available that day. If so, has anyone done this and what experiences have the encountered. thanks!

I would definately choose either one of these for my tour as they both get great reviews.

We have used Bernard twice and liked him very much. Both times we did not have to pay a deposit because we chose a regular group tour and not a private tour.

He did have a few no shows so others were able to get on last minute.

Love St Martin!!!

From Bernard's website:

2. Can you accomodate customers at the pier or "walk-up" customers? Do you require advanced reservations?

A. Unfortunately, government regulations prevent us from entering the port areas without a valid reservation, so we cannot accept "walk-up" customers, and all reservations must be made in advance.

gary

Archived