Not sure I trust the people who answer at the 800 #

CarenM

When she said she could not see any cabins.. did you say to her, that you see some.. what did she answer? I for sure would have asked her the question.

I did. She said I don't know what you are looking at. :confused:

I was just now on the phone talking with a rep, who was researching something for me, after being placed on hold, then eventually being disconnected from her. I had to call back, placed on hold again to wait my turn, only to find out the new gal could not help me lol.

That's 24 minutes of my life i'll never get back lol.

Yet one more reason why having a good PVP goes a long, long way.

I always know exactly what I want when I call, have a browser window open when I call, and he can see exactly the same thing that I see and exactly the same price.

Absolutely agree with this. Had more than one argument with our PVP over cabins and rates. As long as I have the window open or the print out in front of me we normally arrive at the same agreement. We've had the same PVP since cruise 3 and she's a sweetheart, but sometimes they are not seeing what we're looking at.

We have used three different PVP's. When I had questions about a cruise we were looking at I called the one we used last year. He didn't return my call, so after two days I called the 800 number. I got a very nice lady who was more help to me than any of the PVP's we've had in the past. She has been with Carnival 18 years and works from home. She gave me her email address and direct line and returned every email or call promptly. I'd say we have spoken on the phone a total of 2 hours in 2-3 calls.

My old PVP called and left a message to let me know he noticed we had booked and that he was still my Carnival PVP and to call with any questions.

I think I'll stick with my 800 lady.

We have used three different PVP's. When I had questions about a cruise we were looking at I called the one we used last year. He didn't return my call, so after two days I called the 800 number. I got a very nice lady who was more help to me than any of the PVP's we've had in the past. She has been with Carnival 18 years and works from home. She gave me her email address and direct line and returned every email or call promptly. I'd say we have spoken on the phone a total of 2 hours in 2-3 calls.

My old PVP called and left a message to let me know he noticed we had booked and that he was still my Carnival PVP and to call with any questions.

I think I'll stick with my 800 lady.

I had similar with my PVP and did the same thing (though didn't like the lady I got when I called the 1-800 number either...she messed up a few things with my booking). But, my PVP called and left same message yours did (bolded above), so when I had a question I called him and he told me to call the lady I booked with (1-800 number lady). Well, why then did he leave that message (bolded above)?

Archived