Price Drop ?

Wildgrits

Like most of us, I randomly check the price of my cruises.

I see that our ES room is now $50 less than when I reserved it. Is there a maximum amount of times you can put in for a price drop? We have months before our cruise and would hate to waste it if there a chances in the future we could drop again.

My first time ES'ing.

Like most of us, I randomly check the price of my cruises.

I see that our ES room is now $50 less than when I reserved it. Is there a maximum amount of times you can put in for a price drop? We have months before our cruise and would hate to waste it if there a chances in the future we could drop again.

My first time ES'ing.

I don't know if there is a limit, but I have changed my price two times on our Carnival Dream cruise

wow...how'd I get ahead of OP? lol

My next cruise is the first time I've done ES as well - I'm hoping the cruise doesn't sell well. :)

this happened on CC once before and it had to do with the clocks on your computer being ahead of the OPs.

Guess the fix .. unfixed itself.

lol .. I read the first post .. and wasnt a question, but a answer and thought.. I must still be half asleep, more coffee.

How do you check for a price drop? Thank you in advance!

I use a handy TA site .. if I see the price has changed for basic cabins .. then I check Caarnival's site to double check my exact category.

Carnival has a farewatcher link.. I dont use it, but Im sure there are hundreds of links to it on CC.

You mock book your exact same category on a site you can click thru and see the price.

so do you use the original price paid?I have gotten a price drop of $20 and when I checked my booking it shows the adjustment in cruise price. So do I use the original price or the new price?:D

You go by your CURRENT CRUISE PRICE (for the stateroom) before taxes/port fees.

I'm up to $362 in onboard credit plus an upgrade already over 4 price adjustments for my cruise leaving this weekend. Submit as many as they show. I had my first one show up within a week of booking.

Also my cruise price dropped so much I got an adjustment lowering my cruise insurance since your amount is based of what you are paying.

Thank you. I guess because I haven't got a price drop I thought I was doing it wrong! ;):D

Many of my other cruises I never got any price drops either. I guess I had grabbed them at the right time when they were the already lowest price, but my upcoming cruise this weekend I scored pretty nice.

Archived