I got a price drop credit!

shelly11

It's almost time to pay off my December cruise. I checked the rates on NCL.com and one of our rooms had dropped $90 per person. I emailed my personal cruise consultant and asked him if I could have credit---expecting on board credit---but he took the money off my bill! I am very pleased and wouldn't have thought to even check the prices if it wasn't for you guys on this forum so THANKS!!!! :D

It's almost time to pay off my December cruise. I checked the rates on NCL.com and one of our rooms had dropped $90 per person. I emailed my personal cruise consultant and asked him if I could have credit---expecting on board credit---but he took the money off my bill! I am very pleased and wouldn't have thought to even check the prices if it wasn't for you guys on this forum so THANKS!!!! :D

I would have asked to put it on OBC. I'm sure it's possible. :cool:

NCL will give you the lower price anytime before final payment, and will issue a FCC ( future cruise credit ) after final payment if the price drop is significant , like $250 or more, they will give you a FCC at 50% of the price drop.

Thank you for the information. 1st timer on NCL next November on the Epic. So looking forward to it!

My friend got the fare reduced before final payment. The fare continued to drop so they gave him an upgrade. The current fare for that upgrade cabin is what he paid for the original one so he broke even. It just goes to show you that the cruise lines' "Book early for the best rates." is a load of garbage.

Archived