Where does the liberty dock in Cozumel

waterbugohio

Want to know where we dock and what is within walking distance. There are five ships in ports that dat if it make s a difference.

There's really not much within walking distance of the International Pier other than the shops that are right there at the port and 1/2 Senor Frogs. To go anywhere else you will need to take a taxi.

So how far of a walk are we talking?

If we would take a taxi to paradise beach in the morning, and then taxi back to town in the afternoon to shop. Is there anyway we could walk back to the ship. Don't mind a mile or two walk, if it's safe and has sidewalks

I've walked it both ways it's safe and has sidewalks.

Checked it on Google earth and got 2.3 miles from the edge of town back to the ship. It's a scenic walk and has a few watering holes along the way.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/52846887?source=wapi&referrer=kmlworks.appspot.com

Thanks for the help. If there are places for a drink or two along the way, that sounds like a great walk to me

will try to check out google earth, I'm not to good with that program. Did you use an address to start? I tried your link but it only gave me a picture of the docks

Archived