Epic Haven

Fairydust312

Here is a great video that shows the 2BR villa along with the whole Haven area on the Epic.

The Haven area on the Epic you don't dine in Cagney's you have your own private dining areas, private sundecks etc. The suites appear smaller in some ways there are no 3BR villas on the Epic.

This video is the best one I have seen. Enjoy!

I think the Haven on the Epic seems to offer much more. With the private restaurant and lounge, plus Posh access and its bar, more deck space, much more gym equipment, it seems like more options than just a "quiet area". Of course, with all the extra suites, the extra space is needed (larger pool, two hot tubs instead of one, tons of open private deck space) and the areas get more action than the smaller, quieter Havens on other ships. I like the Epic Haven much better, as I am not a quiet, lay-around kind of person, and the Epic (both the Haven and the ship itself) offers more for me.. I never got much use of other Havens, but used Posh a lot.

Robin

We have sailed on the Jewel and stayed in the Haven with our two children and loved it. We experienced the Epic Haven in a 2 BR and found it more spacious with much more to do, and thatc waas with the kids bringing two teenage friends. The service in both Havens was excellent however I found that the Epic Haven offered more value for my money. Never experienced crowded areas, or any wait times for ourselves or the kids.

Travelling again on the Epic in Feb 2013 and staying in the Haven. Will be able to follow up and compare 2013 to 2011.

Archived