Carnival Fantasy 7 Day Fun Times!

jovifan78

Thanks. Trying to squint at the little tear-off page to see everything. We have our open bar M&G schedule for Monday at 2:30 (I think). I suppose I will have won the slot tournment by then and be ready to celebrate! :p

Good to see there's a Thriller dance class, since we'll be on board for Halloween (unfortunately, that's HMC day and I want to stay on that island paradise for every possible minute). Not planning on taking a costume, but I've always wanted to dance to Thriller so I'll have to be sure to go to the class this time. I always seem to miss it.

I take it the Game of Love is the Newlywed-type game? I hope to coerce DD and her brand new hubby to go. Maybe if I tell them they might win a bottle of champagne, they'll try to be selected. And if I promise I won't be there so they don't need to worry about being embarrassed by the answers! :o

I haven't seen or heard of anyone who hasn't felt exactly the same way.

I'm not a "beach" person at all. I mean, I live a couple of hours from the coast and I haven't been there once since I moved here in early 2005. Excursions that stop at the beach are OK, but I rarely, if ever, plan just a beach day.

Our first stop there was before I was on Cruise Critic and I knew nothing about it. We did the stingray excursion and I wasn't impressed (gave it a 2nd chance last time and loved it). After the excursion, we went straight to lunch, then walked down to the beach and just sat on loungers in the shade for a couple of hours.

When we got home, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Did my first ever repeat cruise 7 months later just so we could go back. Friend who went on that cruise decided to join me for Leg 2 mainly because we're stopping at HMC.

It will be my 6th visit. I prefer to add "new" ports when I sail, but being able to drive to Charleston and take a 7-night cruise that calls at HMC is just too good to resist.

I do hope that in the future I can sail HAL, which has many more options calling there. Problem is, I'm now sailing solo most of the time and their prices are very high to begin with, so, for now, I'm having to stick with Carnival to get my HMC fix. :o

Just noticed the Synchronized Swimming on 1 pm on Monday. Too bad it isn't after we have our open-bar Meet & Greet that afternoon. That would be very entertaining.

Archived