HMC Grand Cabana/aka Private Oasis

misguidedangel

Our group had the grand cabana on the Sept 15th sailing on the Liberty. It was amazing. Any group who is going to HMC I would encourage you to look into this optioin. There is an open bar with soft drinks and a variety of alcoholic drinks-frozen, mixed, wine, and beer-are included in the cost. The fish--mahi mahi-was delicious. The attendants there to make out day great were fabulous!!!!!

It was well worth the price!

Our group had the grand cabana on the Sept 15th sailing on the Liberty. It was amazing. Any group who is going to HMC I would encourage you to look into this optioin. There is an open bar with soft drinks and a variety of alcoholic drinks-frozen, mixed, wine, and beer-are included in the cost. The fish--mahi mahi-was delicious. The attendants there to make out day great were fabulous!!!!!

It was well worth the price!

Completely agree with you. We had a group on Fantasy last year, and it was one of the best beach days we've had.:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
I am planning on renting for our oct cruise! The website says 5 hours, we are in port 9 to 5 . Is it available for us all day?

Just like all the cabanas, it is yours for the day. You may see signs of cleanup and packing up around 2pm as they need to get things back on the ship. But you won't miss anything or be shortchanged.

Just like all the cabanas, it is yours for the day. You may see signs of cleanup and packing up around 2pm as they need to get things back on the ship. But you won't miss anything or be shortchanged.

That is correct but just so you know the open bar ends at 2:00. They leave you a few beers but that's about it.

My experience is that they observe what you are drinking, and take away the the unneeded items, leaving only necessary items.

When we had it, they packed everything up at 2:00/2:30p (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and sent it all back to the ship including the bartender. They left us a few beers and sodas and that was it. We have it booked again in May so I'll report back if it's different this time.

When we had it, they packed everything up at 2:00/2:30p (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and sent it all back to the ship including the bartender. They left us a few beers and sodas and that was it. We have it booked again in May so I'll report back if it's different this time.
That was my experience last year as well, although the bartender did make a "last call" so we could order some extras (nothing like drinking double-fisted:D).

Archived