Magic bathroom electrical outlets

crazyboys

I seem to recall that someone mentioned that there were no electrical outlets in the bathrooms. Does anyone know with certainty if Magic bathrooms have electric outlets? Specifically we have 3 cabins 2-6Ms and 1-6N. It sounds like we will need to pack a power strip if confirmed. Thanks.h:)

Every Carnival ship I've sailed on, (That's 90% of 'em) have one electrical outlet in the bathroom, but even that outlet is suitable ONLY for an electric razor, and nothing else. It isn't capable of sustaining a hair dryer, or almost anything else. Bottom line,,,don't count on the outlet in the bathroom for anything, except your electric razor. :mad:

"SKY"

Every Carnival ship I've sailed on, (That's 90% of 'em) have one electrical outlet in the bathroom, but even that outlet is suitable ONLY for an electric razor, and nothing else. It isn't capable of sustaining a hair dryer, or almost anything else. Bottom line,,,don't count on the outlet in the bathroom for anything, except your electric razor. :mad:

"SKY"

Thanks SKY. I was trying to find a place to plug in electric toothbrush. I remembered a toiletry shelf, but couldn't remember an outlet.

Those bathroom outlets are suitable for charging camera batteries, cellphones, etc. Anything with low voltage. No hairdryers. the problem is that they are only 'live' when the light switch is on. You if you want to charge things when you are out, or overnight, you have to leave the light on. EM

"SKY"

Also, I believe the outlet is connected to the light switch, so when you turn off the switch, whatever is plugged in will be turned off as well. If you're planning on using a night light in the bathroom, you'll need something that's battery operated.

Archived