"Italy’s ark" or My review of Navigator of the Seas(pics;NOS Eastern Med sail Sep 23)

Verfai

Sorry guys, its due to me using FB links for the pictures...And CC putting the horrible RCI commercials on the right hand side of the site is not helping. Some Vbullitin sites recrop to the outlines, sadly this is not done here.

However if you have a high resolution screen, only about 1cm is missing from the pictures, maybe you can see if your screen can handle a lower resolution?

Sry again, You do get a lot of details in the pictures that way doh ;) ;)

No problem. Love your photos!! :)

Hey Verfai, sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as us but nice to meet you on the ship. Great review though, I have just posted an overview of the cruise as can't face writing a full review! Seems like too long ago now..........:(

Hey Verfai, sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as us but nice to meet you on the ship. Great review though, I have just posted an overview of the cruise as can't face writing a full review! Seems like too long ago now..........:(

I was so surprised that you recognized me :-) I am very glad you had a better time, if we were in a group I would bet we to would have had a better time, especially at night. You guys probably had a better room attendant. Glad you enjoyed it :D

I was so surprised that you recognized me :-) I am very glad you had a better time, if we were in a group I would bet we to would have had a better time, especially at night. You guys probably had a better room attendant. Glad you enjoyed it :D

It's hard to forget an ugly face like that :D I liked my opening line to you "Are you from Belguim?". Yeah I think we kind of entertained ourselves most of the time and we didn't stop moving, hence why we never got to the meet and mingle! Plus just realised you were only 5 rooms away from me, your cabin photos and photos from the balcony are identical to mine!

It's hard to forget an ugly face like that :D I liked my opening line to you "Are you from Belguim?". Yeah I think we kind of entertained ourselves most of the time and we didn't stop moving, hence why we never got to the meet and mingle! Plus just realised you were only 5 rooms away from me, your cabin photos and photos from the balcony are identical to mine!

Hahahahaha...love that manchesterian humor :p

My first reaction was like "huh, am i famous!?" :d

Hahahahaha...love that manchesterian humor :p

My first reaction was like "huh, am i famous!?" :d

Yeah, I kind of half recognised you side on when we shared the lift and then when I saw you in the dungeon it confirmed it - plus you turned down a drink from me, can't remember the last time someone did that :eek:

Yeah, I kind of half recognised you side on when we shared the lift and then when I saw you in the dungeon it confirmed it - plus you turned down a drink from me, can't remember the last time someone did that :eek:

Don’t break your head over it, its probably a Belgian thing :p No man, nothing personal, just that we were waiting for anther couple and move out of the dungeon...That second beer would have slowed the pace down even more...And it was already at such a slow nightlife pace :D

EDIT: But thx for the offer :D

I promise I'll never turn down a drink from you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I found this review just in time! I sail the Navigator on her last Mediterranean sailing of the season in 12 days! :D I'm glad to see there's an active night life on board. The white party looks like a ton of fun. I love Latin music, but did I read the Dungeon played a lot of 80's and 90's music until the music got more current around 1 am? I sure hope I don't have the same cabin steward you had. Oh, and the jellyfish was HUGE! :eek:

I found this review just in time! I sail the Navigator on her last Mediterranean sailing of the season in 12 days! :D I'm glad to see there's an active night life on board. The white party looks like a ton of fun. I love Latin music, but did I read the Dungeon played a lot of 80's and 90's music until the music got more current around 1 am? I sure hope I don't have the same cabin steward you had. Oh, and the jellyfish was HUGE! :eek:

Glad you found it, there is a night life onboard for sure however it all depends on what you are looking for I guess … For us this was not it, however others on the same sailing and after us did enjoy the style on NOS, everybody has their own preferences.

Yes around 1am on our sailing the DJ turned to modern style music, which was good however might be a little late when needing to get up a few hours later :D.

We sailed two weeks later than this OP and were usually in the club (Dungeon--or twice Ixtapa lounge--when the teens were in the Dungeon) from 11:00 or 11:30 until about 1:00 or 1:30.

Most of what was being played was the same dance music my teen son and his friends dance to--Pitbull, Madcon, Flo Rida, Taio Cruz, Inna, Black Eyed Peas and the like--good stuff to dance to and it seemed to be gong strong and like it would keep going long after we left. I think there were one or two Micheal Jackson songs mixed in on different nights--but that is the only 80s music we heard (and we were listening for it after this review lol)

Archived