"Italy’s ark" or My review of Navigator of the Seas(pics;NOS Eastern Med sail Sep 23)

Verfai

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, review, photos and summary of your cruise.

Sorry to hear there were issues, especially not resolved to your satisfaction with regard to the cleanliness of your stateroom.

I would suggest an email to RCI HQ in Miami. Doesn't hurt and they will be happy to hear from you, as they were when we had issues on our last of 3 cruises on Liberty.

As for tipping, I can't get into that conversation because I think you know my stance on that, but I'm not wearing a flameproof suit at the moment, only my normal business suit as I'm on my way back home from a customer site!:D

Thanks!

And I might do that email, when my deposit payment went wrong for this cruise, one mail the Mr Fain cleared it up immediately :D.

I will wait for the email congratulating us on achieving Platinum status to send it.

And yes I most certainly know your stand on tipping :D lol…You are part of my dream team to cruise with some day, reading your past reviews (together with a few other I have met here from Manchester and my newest friends since today Sinppu :p).

I would like add... my comments on the tipping are in no way a reflection on my appreciation of your excellent review with lots of great photos.

I love seeing other people's vacations and hearing about them. Good job.

Thanks & Hahahaha, trust me, I understand the purpose of a forum or board…I don’t care whatever anyone says, it is all about opinions and views on things, however that some are to blocked over here imo…This is the way it is supposed to go for a forum, I have my views and you have your views and lets share them.

You are part of my dream team to cruise with some day, reading your past reviews (together with a few other I have met here from Manchester and my newest friends since today Sinppu :p).

I'm looking for cruises for next May ;) (wink WINK boys)

Last month on this cruise, the Captain announced there were whales just by Stromboli, your photo reminded me of the spot. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to my binoculars in time :(.

Thanks for posting the photos of Solstice, think I can just make out our cabin for our Christmas cruise.....whoooooo, can't wait :D. Hopefully, there won't be an Italian CD haha :D.

Last month on this cruise, the Captain announced there were whales just by Stromboli, your photo reminded me of the spot. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to my binoculars in time :(.

Thanks for posting the photos of Solstice, think I can just make out our cabin for our Christmas cruise.....whoooooo, can't wait :D. Hopefully, there won't be an Italian CD haha :D.

We are also considering X, we fear a bit that whilst there will be more luxury, we will miss some night life…decisions, decisions :)

We are also considering X, we fear a bit that whilst there will be more luxury, we will miss some night life…decisions, decisions :)

You'll have all the nightlife you need if we are both on board :D

I'm guessing Belgians are as avid drinkers as we Finns are :rolleyes:

You'll have all the nightlife you need if we are both on board :D

I'm guessing Belgians are as avid drinkers as we Finns are :rolleyes:

Aha now we both on X really sounds like a great idea :-) . And yes with 600+ beers and loads of other booze brewed here...we are defiantly the same kind of people

Thats strange, works fine here even on my mobile device...reload your browser, the pictures are from fb, should have plenty of bandwith.

Ah, that explains the problem. I'm on the work PC and FB is blocked unless specifically allowed for short time frames. Guess I'll have to look when I get home.

Oh shoot :D

Ah well, I'll just have lure Verf to my web in May then, especially with the very nice DRINK packages they offer on X ;)

Don’t worry, you don’t have to lure me, I’m already cocooning in your soooooft web :p

Just May with X, I would have no clue what cruise to look at…To early for EU, and in the Caribbean we would go for Oasis or Allure (have not been there yet :( )…So your are going to soon to the Caribbean girl! ;)

Don’t worry, you don’t have to lure me, I’m already cocooning in your soooooft web :p

Just May with X, I would have no clue what cruise to look at…To early for EU, and in the Caribbean we would go for Oasis or Allure (have not been there yet :( )…So your are going to soon to the Caribbean girl! ;)

I'm still looking, too many options :rolleyes:

At the moment the strongest contenders are Bermuda or South Caribbean from Puerto Rico (RCCL). Also Hawaii and a Celebrity TransAtlantic are lurking in the back of my mind... :cool:

I'm getting my Bachelor's Degree in May so I want to celebrate!

I'm still looking, too many options :rolleyes:

At the moment the strongest contenders are Bermuda or South Caribbean from Puerto Rico (RCCL). Also Hawaii and a Celebrity TransAtlantic are lurking in the back of my mind... :cool:

I'm getting my Bachelor's Degree in May so I want to celebrate!

And you already think you passed!? :p

I would do exactly the same and would gladly celebrate with you :D… We were also checking out Bermuda in May :D but then Explorer out of New York, but then we started thinking, if we do the trip we might just as well go to Florida and do Allure or Oasis…I need more money and vacation time that is :p

And you already think you passed!? :p

I would do exactly the same and would gladly celebrate with you :D… We were also checking out Bermuda in May :D but then Explorer out of New York, but then we started thinking, if we do the trip we might just as well go to Florida and do Allure or Oasis…I need more money and vacation time that is

Of course I'll pass :D

Oasis class is old news to us :p so I might end up with the Southern Caribbean on Jewel. That way we will also get 4 new countries and many new ports.

We do have an Alaska cruise coming up in probably August 2013... ;)

Of course I'll pass :D

Oasis class is old news to us :p so I might end up with the Southern Caribbean on Jewel. That way we will also get 4 new countries and many new ports.

We do have an Alaska cruise coming up in probably August 2013... ;)

Nooooooo with you going to Alaska, your hotness will melt all the ice!!!!…….Leave some for us will you :p

Oh well, someday will meet on a ship…Maybe a life boat is fitting?

Nooooooo with you going to Alaska, your hotness will melt all the ice!!!!…….Leave some for us will you :p

Oh well, someday will meet on a ship…Maybe a life boat is fitting?

So that's what is causing the global warming :eek:

You can always come to Finland and we'll take a car ferry "cruise" to Stockholm or Tallinn. They are nowhere near as fine as the cruise ships we are now used to ;) but the party is better :D

So that's what is causing the global warming :eek:

You can always come to Finland and we'll take a car ferry "cruise" to Stockholm or Tallinn. They are nowhere near as fine as the cruise ships we are now used to ;) but the party is better :D

Might just be an idea, have 3 friends in Tallinn that I have not seen in ages…Who knows some day ;)

Very interesting review.

I don't know if I'm the only person with this problem but the beautiful photos are so large I'm only getting 1/2 the photo on my screen - it is really hurting my eyes to try and scroll across the pictures. I am not using a handheld device but have a 22" monitor.

Any suggestions on how to change the OP's photos so the are viewable?

Very interesting review.

I don't know if I'm the only person with this problem but the beautiful photos are so large I'm only getting 1/2 the photo on my screen - it is really hurting my eyes to try and scroll across the pictures. I am not using a handheld device but have a 22" monitor.

I am having the same problem. Just right click on the photo and click "view image". This should display the photo to fit your monitor. Then just click the back button to go back to the review.

Very interesting review.

I am having the same problem. Just right click on the photo and click "view image". This should display the photo to fit your monitor. Then just click the back button to go back to the review.

Sorry guys, its due to me using FB links for the pictures...And CC putting the horrible RCI commercials on the right hand side of the site is not helping. Some Vbullitin sites recrop to the outlines, sadly this is not done here.

However if you have a high resolution screen, only about 1cm is missing from the pictures, maybe you can see if your screen can handle a lower resolution?

Sry again, You do get a lot of details in the pictures that way doh ;) ;)

Archived