Retired Royal Caribbean Sea Pass Cards...

Mine are srapbooked, however I love the cruise Christmas tree. Will have to wait until the kids have moved out of the house before I could do the Christmas tree. They already complain about all of my tropical Santa ornaments from the different islands being mixed in with the regular ornaments. In the mean time I'll just have to keep collecting them.

Mine are srapbooked, however I love the cruise Christmas tree. Will have to wait until the kids have moved out of the house before I could do the Christmas tree. They already complain about all of my tropical Santa ornaments from the different islands being mixed in with the regular ornaments. In the mean time I'll just have to keep collecting them.

or you could do what I do... I have 10 trees. Most of them are theme trees.

no I haven't tried to bring sand back (isn't it a no-no?) I have a bag of play sand.

Guest maddycat
I keep mine in a binder I use the plastic business card holder sheet and have in there A sheet holds about 10 cards and it is a nice way to look back and remember the dates and what room and level we were on

Karen:)

I do the same thing. I have our C&A cards and Captian's Club cards at the top of the first page followed by our sea pass cards from RCI and Celebrity.

I still have paper sea pass cards. Remember those and when you had to use an actual key to get into your room.:)

In 2000, I took a cruise on NCL out of Houston. We had a pink piece of paper for our boarding pass. When we got on the ship, you sorta waved it in the general direction of whoever was there "checking." They really never looked at it. I think I could have waved a piece of pink toilet paper and gotten on.

Tucker in Texas

I make magnets out of ours. They are all on the side of our refrigerator in chronological order. Just let C&A try and tell me I wasn't on a particular cruise.:D

Looking at them brings back so many great memories.

Patti

Does Your Refrigerator Lean to One Side?

:p:p:D:D

Archived