Retired Royal Caribbean Sea Pass Cards...

What do you do with your retired cards one the last "bong' date=' bong" has been squeezed out of them? I use mine as book marks.

Anyone else have anything out of the ordinary uses for their sea pass cards? Share them here.[/quote']

I place mine on the scrapbook page that I made for that particular cruise.

Each time we cruise I ask my wonderful wife to take both video and pics of the suites because I am going to post them to this site so folks can experience the great pics of great suites.

We then take the SD cards and tape them to the back of my sail and sign card from that cruise. We them mount the card beside all the others.

Still have not done my part of putting the stuff on the boards and you tube.

The early stuff is made up of packages of pics rubber banded to the vhs tape from that cruise.

Some day.

We have a cruise wall in our den that has all of our cards + photos we've bought onboard + a luggage tag "Tree" (luggage tags mounted on the wall in the shape of a tree) all surrounding an antique ships clock. It's neat to add new branches every year.:)

We have a cruise wall in our den that has all of our cards + photos we've bought onboard + a luggage tag "Tree" (luggage tags mounted on the wall in the shape of a tree) all surrounding an antique ships clock. It's neat to add new branches every year.:)

Any chance that you could post a picture. That sound interesting.

Shirley

Ours are tucked away in a desk drawer, no particular order, but sort of new to the front and it is all part of RCI's off site storage of historical data...... just in case something should happen to their data:eek:!

We keep ours in an album that we make for each cruise. We actually used them one time to verify that we were on a cruise that RCI didn't have in their records. We faxed or emailed them a copy. So it does pay to hold on to them.

I keep them just in case RC's computers go belly-up and lose all of my cruise history. :D

For once I checked all the replies before posting to see if someone already said it. (But I post anyway!) I have a fear that when I take my cruise that puts me to diamond in 2015, I'll log into RC's website and find out I'm Gold again.

Archived