Carnival Conquest Question

LB Cruiser

• 2 weeks later...

Just off her a few days ago, and I was quite disappointed to find out there is not a Serenity deck on her. According to Carnival's 2.0 schedule, she is not due to get one when she goes to dry dock on the 14th.

Serenity Adult Retreat

It wouldn’t be a dream vacation without a little "me time," right? That’s what we had in mind when we created Serenity. It’s an adult only area available to guests 21 and older and features everything necessary to create the perfect tranquil "getaway within your getaway." Take advantage of complete bar service provided by attentive waiters. Chill in the sun, under one of the colorful, oversized umbrellas or in the separate shaded area. Enjoy a dip in one of the whirlpools looking out over the great blue sea. All while listening to mellow music to keep the vibe sweet and serene. (Serenity configurations vary by ship.)

Schedule:Carnival Sunshine (April 2013)

This Experience Is Available On: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Magic, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Pride, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Valor and Carnival Victory. (Serenity configurations vary by ship.)

That is disappointing. So there isn't any hot tub/pool area that is adult only either?

I guess In Feb. most of the kids will be in school

On my first cruise last year, Serenity was my favorite part of the day..

yes there is. the aft pool is supposed to be adult only and the aft hot tubs.

You asked about a serenity area .. that doesnt mean there isnt a adult only pool. It is located in the middle of food areas though, like pizza and a grill and ice cream.

yes there is. the aft pool is supposed to be adult only and the aft hot tubs.

You asked about a serenity area .. that doesnt mean there isnt a adult only pool. It is located in the middle of food areas though, like pizza and a grill and ice cream.

OK, great.. and thanks.

I've only been on one cruise, I thought Serenity is just what they called the adult only area.

I can get calm on my balcony, with my ipod.. so as long as there is an area with no kids, I'm happy.

OK, great.. and thanks.

I've only been on one cruise, I thought Serenity is just what they called the adult only area.

I can get calm on my balcony, with my ipod.. so as long as there is an area with no kids, I'm happy.

Its not a area though... thats why its not called serenity. Its just the pool and hot tubs themselves.. the area surrounding them is for anyone.

btw I was also just on Magic .. and I heard several comments about the kids screaming you could hear in the serenity area. They put it right next to some splash area for the kids.. so no area is really quiet. They kids were just out of sight on that ship.

Archived