Cooking Class Times & Frequency

RDMOREU

Hello,

If our cruise doesn't have excursion/cooking class events but simply cooking classes, is there a typical time of day that they occur (are they usually on port or cruising days?) and how many might be offered in a 17 day cruise with 8 cruising days?

Thanks for any response!

Hello,

If our cruise doesn't have excursion/cooking class events but simply cooking classes, is there a typical time of day that they occur (are they usually on port or cruising days?) and how many might be offered in a 17 day cruise with 8 cruising days?

Thanks for any response!

Don't know which cruise you are on, but in my very limited experience the cooking classes usually appear to start at 4pm. Although the one I am on in October has been moved forward to 3pm. This is a port day. If you have booked, you will be offered several dates. Each day will focus on a different cuisine. My 10 day cruise offers 6 different classes.

I think they were offered everyday ..but that was over a year ago so my memory may be faulty

Times varied some were in the afternoon & a couple in the morning it may depend on what else is going on that day

Hope someone with recent experience will have the answer for you

If you check in the "Already booked" section on the website it may have times & dates listed depending on when your cruise is

Lyn

Archived