Private transfer Miami

LHT28

Can anyone recommend a private taxi company for transfer from Port to Miami airport?

Someone that will be waiting when we disembark

Under $50 preferably

Yes I know a taxi will be cheaper

Had a bad experience with the taxi rank last trip & do not want to do that again ;)

Thanks

You could email me if you do not want to give your special driver away ;)

Lyn

Can anyone recommend a private taxi company for transfer from Port to Miami airport?

Under $50 preferably

Had a bad experience with the taxi rank last trip & do not want to do that again ;)

Thanks

Lyn

We asked the doorman hour before we wanted to leave and he had a new, clean limo. waiting for us for $25 + tip. Good deal me thinks.;)

Lyn, Did the taxi guy hassle you about the fare or ??

We too would like the name of a reliable private transfer. We're doing the reverse of you: hotel in Coral Gables to the port.

No

The ship was delayed getting clearance then we had 1200 passengers trying to get a taxi & there were not enough to go around ...some people missed flights

We thought we were safe with a 12:30 flight ...just made it to check in before they closed the flights

We had upgraded to Exec class on check in online so no line up but if we had still had Economy we would have missed the check in

Under $50 preferably

Thanks

Lyn

We are going from the Port of Miami to FLL for $75 plus a $15 gratuity:

QLS TRANSPORTATION 2114 N. FLAMINGO RD

PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33028 Ph: 9549070750

I need a ride from the PORT in MIAMI to the MIAMI Airport

No really interested in a shuttle where I have to wait around until the bus is full

Lyn, Depending on which B2B I do I will share the car with you if my flight times

fit in with yours (if this is OK with you & DH).If Glen stays on Riviera I will spend the day in Miami with him,go back to the ship & collect my luggage & go to the airport via taxi later in the afternoon. My flight out of LA to Aust will not leave until between 11pm - 11.45pm so I can get a late arvo AA flight MIA to LAX if necessary. Let me know please if there will be room for "just me" and my luggage. Promise I wont shop too much on this cruise - but guess you know me better than that. Or I can always off load into Glens luggage.lol

Lyn, Depending on which B2B I do I will share the car with you if my flight times

fit in with yours (if this is OK with you & DH).

Of course you can ...no problem

Just need to find a service first LOL

You not shop too much :D:D:D:D

don't forget to pack a folding suitcase

TTYL

Lyn

I would always recommend either a private car or ship's transfer when disembarking in Miami. We once finished a luxury cruise there and fortunately, had a car waiting, but watched as others dragged their luggage across the street and formed a very long line in the open along the street waiting for taxis. Disembarking and re-entering the real world is difficult enough without the uncertainty and chaos of a taxi line. We had a similar experience disembarking in NYC where few taxis drove up the ramp where passengers were given numbers to be put in order to wait for taxis.

We live in Miami, and Aventura Car Service is the one to use.

Would you have any contact info for them?

Bill

From post #9:

Call Aventura Car Service...305 770 5466. We use them all the time and they are very responsible.

Thank you for the info Lyn and the answer to your query is no.

Bill

Thank Bill

We had met a couple from Kingston on a previous cruise they had relatives in lake Simcoe area that was the reason for my query

If I find any good transfers I will post here

Lyn

Call Aventura Car Service...305 770 5466. We use them all the time and they are very responsible.

I just called them for our trip in November and they quoted me $118 from the port of Miami to the Miami airport. No thank you!

I'll tip a porter $20 or $25 to get me into a taxi immediately. It worked before when Jim and Stan recommended it and will hopefully work for us again.

I just called them for our trip in November and they quoted me $118 from the port of Miami to the Miami airport. No thank you!

I'll tip a porter $20 or $25 to get me into a taxi immediately. It worked before when Jim and Stan recommended it and will hopefully work for us again.

Amen Sister!

People make so much more of this than it needs to be-

President Jackson makes for a superb travel agent!

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e1422508970b-600wi

Even the new ones, which look fake to me :p

Amen Sister!

People make so much more of this than it needs to be-

President Jackson makes for a superb travel agent!

6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e1422508970b-600wi

Even the new ones, which look fake to me :p

Does this mean that I cannot count on Frank Del Rio for a ride from the Port of Miami to the Miami airport?:cool:

Archived