How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

399cbd52b068fa2f553d004e38f5ef84.jpg

After downloading Tapatalk, When posting photos via the CC forum app on my IPhone, it allows me to choose a size, and also imbeds the link from Tapatalk. Doesn't work the same from my Ipad.

Now in Tapatalk on my iPad, and it gave me no option for size....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Ugh. Looks like no way to do it from the iPhone or iPad app.

Download Tapatalk and use it for Cruise Critic. I am reading your post on Tapatalk app on my iPhone and I can directly upload from my phone into Tapatalk directly. Here's a pic from Harmony last week of the other two sisters at the three Oasis sisters meeting. Uploaded directly from my Photo Roll.

210f500459b2296eb119b75375a7e5a2.jpg

Edited by internetwhiz

Download Tapatalk and use it for Cruise Critic. I am reading your post on Tapatalk app on my iPhone and I can directly upload from my phone into Tapatalk directly. Here's a pic from Harmony last week of the other two sisters at the three Oasis sisters meeting. Uploaded directly from my Photo Roll.

210f500459b2296eb119b75375a7e5a2.jpg

This Poster was attempting to publish a linked photo from Prime Photos on Amazon. The link address of your photo shows that the image was linked from Tapatalk's server. Was your image originally on Prime and transferred to Tapatalk by the app?

Dave

This Poster was attempting to publish a linked photo from Prime Photos on Amazon. The link address of your photo shows that the image was linked from Tapatalk's server. Was your image originally on Prime and transferred to Tapatalk by the app?

Dave

That image is ON MY PHONE from when I made it and not uploaded to amazon.

Edited by internetwhiz

Hmm. Scratching my head. I have amazon prime but don't use their storage at all.

They have just added unlimited photo storage for Prime members. That was the point of the previous posts. Most photos posted here aren't stored on phones, but linked from a share site like Flickr, Photobucket or PBase. The poster was seeing if it was possible to do the same from Prime photos.

Dave

They have just added unlimited photo storage for Prime members. That was the point of the previous posts. Most photos posted here aren't stored on phones, but linked from a share site like Flickr, Photobucket or PBase. The poster was seeing if it was possible to do the same from Prime photos.

Dave

Mine aren't. I have a 128 GB phone. So you are saying the OP was trying to upload from amazon, NOT that mine showed up as being on Amazon Prime.

We just got back from 27 days gone, and I came home sick. I'll go back to blowing my nose.

Edited by internetwhiz

Mine aren't. I have a 128 GB phone. So you are saying the OP was trying to upload from amazon, NOT that mine showed up as being on Amazon Prime.

Correct. Your link was from Tapatalk's server. When you "upload" to here from your phone using Tapatalk, it actually sends the photo to Tapatalk's share server and posts an embedded link here in the forum. CC's severe limits on file size for a true upload is the reason everyone uses shares and embedded links. Tapatalk just makes it easy by automating the upload and sharing. That's a good option for photos taken with a phone or tablet, but if you share using a website it would necessitate downloading from the site and then uploading via the app.

Dave

Which is why I love Tapatalk...on the fly, during our European trip I was able to upload. I was one of the contributors to LIVE with a Twist, Harmony Transatlantic, and every photo I uploaded there was sent direct from my phone.

Yikes, I don't think I made the page go wide...a new page will start soon and rectify that. Another lesson, resize pics. The picture of Freedom's aft made the page go wide. Some people on CC are very testy about that. LOL

Edited by internetwhiz