How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

The photo of Oasis and Allure's afts came off my camera and into my phone. I have a Panasonic Lumix camera with wireless transfer, and their image app transports from my camera to my iphone...I am still not sure where the amazon part came from but oh well.

I wasn't inferring that your post came from an Amazon link. I was originally asking if you were able to load an Amazon Prime photo to Tapatalk using the app since the OP's question was about posting from Prime. I did a bit of research and found that this was not possible without doing a download to the phone or tablet first.

Sorry for the confusion.

The transfer app is handy but since I don't post images while I'm on vacation, I've never even loaded the Sony app for my cameras. I always thought it was a little risky advertising that you are halfway around the world from your empty house. :)

Dave

I wasn't inferring that your post came from an Amazon link. I was originally asking if you were able to load an Amazon Prime photo to Tapatalk using the app since the OP's question was about posting from Prime. I did a bit of research and found that this was not possible without doing a download to the phone or tablet first.

Sorry for the confusion.

The transfer app is handy but since I don't post images while I'm on vacation, I've never even loaded the Sony app for my cameras. I always thought it was a little risky advertising that you are halfway around the world from your empty house. :)

Dave

To each his own. We have measures in place for security at home and with family, and I choose not to live with a spirit of fear.

I respect your choice to do what works for you and gives you peace.

Edited by internetwhiz

Everyone does it at one time or another. If on a laptop/desktop, it means you have to scroll to see the whole picture. It will remedy itself when this thread moves to a new page

that pic was really intended for one of the trending Freedom threads, good thing i came by here first. Oh well back to the Lab.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To each his own. We have measures in place for security at home and with family, and I choose not to live with a spirit of fear.

I respect your choice to do what works for you and gives you peace.

Nice! Sounds like a greeting card! If everybody had that attitude, I might not have any reason for concern. :)

BTW, it's not really fear. I don't mind sharing, but I have an aversion to sharing without giving permission first. ;)

Dave

Nice! Sounds like a greeting card! If everybody had that attitude, I might not have any reason for concern. :)

BTW, it's not really fear. I don't mind sharing, but I have an aversion to sharing without giving permission first. ;)

Dave

Without giving permission?

It's a great picture though!

thanks.. actually i was suppose to be on that Freedom sailing, but made the switch to Lady O. It was a screenshot i grabbed from my action camera as they were pullin' in at Cozy, from my vantage point i really liked what i saw in her.(i think she's gonna be next).

thanks.. actually i was suppose to be on that Freedom sailing, but made the switch to Lady O. It was a screenshot i grabbed from my action camera as they were pullin' in at Cozy, from my vantage point i really liked what i saw in her.(i think she's gonna be next).

We are doing the Transatlantic on her next fall. Can't wait!

Without giving permission?

My aversion is to someone entering our house without permission to "share" what is ours is what I consider a normal response. This is not a complex concept. It is why we have locks. ;)

Dave

Well Amazon Prime Photo isn't the solution...

They change the address of the pic after a day or two and the link breaks...:mad:

That seems to be the sad truth.

I'll poke around and see if I can find some rhyme or reason to this.

Dave

That seems to be the sad truth.

I'll poke around and see if I can find some rhyme or reason to this.

Dave

"Free" is rarely without compromises...

Pretty sure by only allowing the link method and not allowing hotlinks, it's just another way Amazon uses their subscribers to drive more traffic to their site. Doesn't matter that we pay $80-$100/year, they still write the rules...

(But isn't it a cool "moody" pic!!!???)

Edited by shootr

• 2 weeks later...

3 test shots taken recently on our cruise around Oman

1%202_zpsckrem9f7.jpg

Arabian Dhow sailing in the Omani Fjord at Kasbah

1_zpszzjlbf3y.jpg

Meet up with a friendly couple of dolphins

OMG I think I've done it........hope you enjoy the pics

Craig

1%201_zps1eunlm5p.jpg

Omani's fishermans weekend retreat