Magic Circle C Excursions

mnh

Only kid's club excursions I've seen offered were for the Club02 kids. The 15-17yos.

In those cases the excursion wasn't anything 'special' for the kids but they were joining a Carnival excursion with the Counselor as chaperone.

OP-maybe ask on some rollcalls? Or see if anyone is onboard thru the Carnival message board. On our Connections thread we have had others ask specific questions about the ship/itin.

We were on Triumph last August and they had a "teen excursion" open to Circle C teens.....it was zip lining and snorkleing in Cozumel.....My gd loved it....I was apprehensive, the directore in Circle C assured me he had not "lost one yet"....also a very limited number of teens, I think it was 8. I did let her go and counted the hours until she returned.....this old grandmother does not zip line!

Does anyone now which ports (Western) have the teen excursions? Trying to plan and it is so hard to do without the information.....

On our Magic cruise at the end of August, the Circle C/Club O2 excursion was ziplining in Montego Bay. I asked the Circle C counselor about it and she discouraged us from booking it for our son. She said that the excursion is usually cancelled due to lack of interest- there is a minimum number of kids needed for them to go. Personally, I think she just didn't want to go on the excursion and wanted a day off instead (not that I blame her lol).

On our Magic cruise at the end of August, the Circle C/Club O2 excursion was ziplining in Montego Bay. I asked the Circle C counselor about it and she discouraged us from booking it for our son. She said that the excursion is usually cancelled due to lack of interest- there is a minimum number of kids needed for them to go. Personally, I think she just didn't want to go on the excursion and wanted a day off instead (not that I blame her lol).

Thank You so much! I hope it is the same port for our NYE cruise.....my gd is taking a friend so I know at least 2 sign ups.....last time she went I think they needed a mininium of 8 and no more than 10.

Keeping my fingers crossed....she really wanted to zip line again and with my back and wrist surgery zip lining is a no go for me!

Archived