A massage on Mariner

A 50-minute Swedish massage was $119, last year on Liberty. I did have a discount coupon from the C&A booklet, which brought the price down (can't remember what the discount was.) They will also add a 15% gratuity to your bill.

There may be some special deals offered while the ship is in port, so you might want to hold off making your appointment until you are on the ship. I've never had a problem getting an appointment when I book on the ship.

Word of advice: When you go into the treatment room with your masseuse, tell him/her right off the bat that you are not interested in purchasing any products (if in fact you're not.) Otherwise they will try to sell you the sun and the moon.....;)

You will have no problem getting an appointment when you want while on board. And port day specials will be a much better deal. If you don't see what you want offered as a special, go to the spa and ask. Sometimes they will make a deal. Yes, the 15% gratuity is automatically added to the cost. A couple of weeks ago on Oasis, there was an unadvertized special of a mini-facial, a foot and leg massage and a shoulder and neck massage for $89. That special was listed in the Compass for $99. The whole thing lasted an hour and the massages were very good!

Archived