NYC Car Service info please

Sheltieluv

Hi everyone

On Sunday, October 14, we will need to get from Manhatten to the Brooklyn Pier. I have read your posts about several car services, including Carmel, Dial 7, and others.

Have any of you heard of or used WiroLimo? I was quoted a flat rate of $70 for a sedan from this company (specifically from a person named William.)

We have never been to NYC, and my niece advised us to use a car service rather than a taxi--just trying to decide which one to book with. I need to make a reservation fairly soon, so any advice will be welcome! Thanks very much! :)

I've never heard of the company (and that's not a knock, but just means I am unfamiliar with their reputation), and the quote sounds a little high, assuming you're coming from somewhere in the midtown area and booking a sedan. I'd expect a car service fare to be in the $40-50 range, plus tip.

Try Dial 7 http://www.dial7.com or Carmel http://www.carmellimo.com .

I booked Wirolimo for our 11/2 cruise. I found them on Yelp. We r paying $185 from JFK to Cape Liberty, but there is 6 of us traveling together. They were the cheapest. I called Carmel and dial 7 and they were more.

Archived