Enchantment Deck 2 Porthole or Window?

Wondering if I OV, middle location on Enchantment is a small porthole or a window. A photo would be great if anyone has one handy:D

Thanks

Here is a view of the Enchantment from the Tender as we were being taken into Bar Harbor last week. Deck 8 is the highest deck shown with the balconies. So it looks like Deck 2 has all rectangular windows.

Enchantment.jpg.cffd0f2143aee2a5b6444d79a7adb47c.jpg

No specific picture available but it is described as a "picture window". Not sure if that helps any!

Thanks, I had read that also, however I was disappointed with a porthole window on deck 2 I believe on the Jewell.

Here is a view of the Enchantment from the Tender as we were being taken into Bar Harbor last week. Deck 8 is the highest deck shown with the balconies. So it looks like Deck 2 has all rectangular windows.

That is great!:D I am assuming then the portholes below are deck 1 for the crew.

Thanks for taking the time to look up and post a picture, much appreciated.

That is great!:D I am assuming then the portholes below are deck 1 for the crew.

That is correct. We got off the ship from Deck 1 to get on the Tender. Basically, we walked from the elevator to the open door (hatch) to the tender. It appeared to be mostly work areas in that area.

I don't have a picture, but deck 2 has the small "split" or double window and deck three has a whole (undivided) window. I've stayed on both decks mid-ship. Hopefully, I explained that properly! :)

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I have no problem with that at all. Much better than a porthole for sure! Thank you.

I don't have a picture, but deck 2 has the small "split" or double window and deck three has a whole (undivided) window. I've stayed on both decks mid-ship. Hopefully, I explained that properly! :)

The size of the window is probably related to how close to the water line it is. In rough seas, the lower the window, the more likely it will see external water pressure from high waves. So the windows need to be smaller and stronger on the lower decks.

Archived