Wifi ?

DKF97

How do you log in to Carnival's wifi? Is it an open network and then when you open your browser you enter credit card info? Or does it have a security key you receive after purchasing from guest services?

How do you log in to Carnival's wifi? Is it an open network and then when you open your browser you enter credit card info? Or does it have a security key you receive after purchasing from guest services?

You login thru your browser, enter your room number and other pertinent data.

You don't enter CC information. It is billed to your passenger account thru your cabin number.

You have to go to the Internet cafe to sign up, you sign up for a plan. The Internet host will give you all the needed info. Have a great cruise!

You have to go to the Internet cafe to sign up, you sign up for a plan. The Internet host will give you all the needed info. Have a great cruise!

Last May on the Splendor I booted up the lap top and it found the Wifi signal and then followed the instructions on the screen for Carnival. It was easy and fast. The connection is not the fastest but it was faster then what I was led to believe. I will be using it on my upcoming cruise on the Destiny for school. Nothing says vacation like going to school online while on a cruise ship.

Archived