When can you book Fall 2014 Panama Canal

conwakr

When does the booking and the dates publish for Fall 2014 Panama Canal?

May 2014 to May 2015 cruises for Princess usually come out late fall of the year 2012.

This includes Europe 2014 , Asia & Australia 2014/15 , Panama Canal 2014/15 , South America 2014/15 and the Caribbean for 2014/15.

May 2014 to May 2015 cruises for Princess usually come out late fall of the year 2012.

This includes Europe 2014 , Asia & Australia 2014/15 , Panama Canal 2014/15 , South America 2014/15 and the Caribbean for 2014/15.

It's been a few years now that they've come out in the spring

No, sorry, this is incorrect. You must have overlooked the previous posters, who gave the correct answer.

Conwakr, the new itineraries generally come out, in waves, in the spring, beginning maybe as early as late February. March is the most common time. Keep your eyes out here; it's always a big topic of conversation when they start releasing the new sailings!

No, sorry, this is incorrect. You must have overlooked the previous posters, who gave the correct answer.

Conwakr, the new itineraries generally come out, in waves, in the spring, beginning maybe as early as late February. March is the most common time. Keep your eyes out here; it's always a big topic of conversation when they start releasing the new sailings!

I am holding my breath for the UK circs and TA to NY. :D

I am holding my breath for the UK circs and TA to NY. :D

I'm holding mine for Vladivostok and Murmansk and Sochi to come back -- well' date=' not on the same itinerary, of course! Going to be a lot of us turning blue over the next few months . . . [/font']

I checked back and part of the schedule was leaked to us on April 13th here on Cruise Critic. I think the European schedule came before that. This post, if I recall correctly, was mostly the US based cruises. Here's that thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1614326

Yes, you're right. I think we booked Royal around March 15 and the rest of Europe came out either that afternoon or the next day.

Thanks. Panama is the next bucket list cruise. Trying to decide whether to be one of the ships through the 'old locks' or one of the ships in the 'new locks' so doing the research! Both have many pros - 2014 is the centennial for the locks so that is kind of a fun idea....

Archived