Sounds of HAL

matondo

DD is in her senior year of college and so I was excited about being able to plan another cruise. Alas, DH had to have knee replacement surgery. Put the cruise planning on hold. As I am sitting in the waiting room while he is having his physical therapy I realized that the elevator has the same tones as the elevators on the HAL ships I have cruised. Nice to have something to remind me of some wonderful memories.

Question: Are there any sounds you hear that takes you to your "Happy Cruise Place"?

DD is in her senior year of college and so I was excited about being able to plan another cruise. Alas, DH had to have knee replacement surgery. Put the cruise planning on hold. As I am sitting in the waiting room while he is having his physical therapy I realized that the elevator has the same tones as the elevators on the HAL ships I have cruised. Nice to have something to remind me of some wonderful memories.

Question: Are there any sounds you hear that takes you to your "Happy Cruise Place"?

Whenever I need to have a HAL Fix I go to "DAM" Ships and their Sounds (Horns, Fog Horns, Sail Aways) http://abqreunion2008.com/Sounds/

Joanie

Just close your eyes and you can be back on board :p.

I used to have the announcement tones as my text message alert. I changed phones and I need to get it uploaded again. Thank you for the reminder and Joanie thank you for all the work you put into keeping the website up to date!

Archived