Sailing tomorrow on FOS but......

We have arrived in Cape Canaveral and we're sitting in our hotel and we'd like to go out to wave off the ships that are sailing today.

Can someone tell me where's the best place to park up the car and watch them setting sail?

Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong place

There are several places that are good for watching the ships leave. My favorite is to go to Jetty Park Beach and walk out on the dock. There is a charge for the park, $5.00 per car.

My second choice is to go to Fish Lips or Grills and watch from their outside bar. That will cost you the price of a beer:D

Sherri:)

There are several places that are good for watching the ships leave. My favorite is to go to Jetty Park Beach and walk out on the dock. There is a charge for the park, $5.00 per car.

My second choice is to go to Fish Lips or Grills and watch from their outside bar. That will cost you the price of a beer:D

Sherri:)

Jetty Park is nice, but the parking fee is $10, not $5.

Thanks all

We decided to go to Jetty Park Beach and paid $10 to enter the park. It was lovely sitting on the rocks watching the Carnival dream and the Disney Fantasy ships leaving.

Lots of lightening and thunder in the area but we still managed to grab a few good pictures of both ships leaving.

It'll be our turn tomorrow:D

Thanks all

We decided to go to Jetty Park Beach and paid $10 to enter the park. It was lovely sitting on the rocks watching the Carnival dream and the Disney Fantasy ships leaving.

Lots of lightening and thunder in the area but we still managed to grab a few good pictures of both ships leaving.

It'll be our turn tomorrow:D

Glad you got to see the sail away. I love the anticipation leading up to getting on the cruise. I see in your signature it is your first cruise. You are going to LOVE the Freedom! Enjoy!

Archived