Diamond Spa Appointments

gg3

I have read that you can book spa treatments via your Cruise Personalizer on the Princess web site. I have looked for this and can't locate it. Is it possible that you can do this for only some ships, but not Diamond ???:(

Not sure if this is correct, but I heard elsewhere on these boards that Princess originally ran the spas on Diamond and Sapphire, and that you could do the spa bookings online. It has been mentioned that Steiner is taking over the Lotus Spas on one or both of these ships, and that Princess is getting back out of the spa operation business.

I booked Spa appointments this morning on-line for the Sapphire Princess for the week of 6/12. The link was in my cruise personalizer on the left hand side, near the link for booking shore excursions. Princess sent me an e-mail a few weeks ago advertising of this service.

NJfamily - Please help. We are on the Diamond June25 and as stated in my first thread, I still can't find the spa even with your instructions. I have my cruise personalizer all set up, did immigration, booked shore excursions, entered my preferences on drinks, fruit, robes, etc. but do not see any links to spa by the booking shores excursions. What am I not doing. Surely if Sapphire is allowing this, sister Diamond would be also. Help!!!!

Ok I just went into my personalizer again. Actual I see I have 2 Spa links. I checked and the both take to me to same spot. One is the place a mentioned above and the other is in the list under my name. The first item is Passenger Immigration, directly below that is Special Requests, followed by Cruise Preferences, followed by Shore Excursions, followed by Lotus Spa Reservations. Perhaps they are test marketing pre reserving spa services just on the Sapphire.

I think you are absolutely correct, because on my page, all the items you listed are there except for Lotus Spa, so I am assuming Diamond does not get that option yet, or maybe it will appear closer to sail date - June25 - wishful thinking, I know. But I am the Eternal Optimist. Life is so great, esp. with Alaska on the horizon. :D

carma - please let me know what you find out - please post it back on this site. This is our 2nd trip to Alaska - the first in sept. 2003 on the HAL Zaandam - a wonderful ship, a wonderful cruise. Hubby and I are cruisin' alone for the first time without friends. Wanted some real special time.

Just a suggestion on booking spa appointments ahead...I wouldn't.

On previous cruises I met people in the spa ahead and booked a treatment with someone that I really clicked with. This time, I booked a spa appointment site unseen and didn't like the person who did the treatment at all. She really did not seem to be happy with her job but it was kind of late to make a change since I was in the treatment room.

This is the first time I haven't liked a person that has done a treatment for me. I'm really not picky but with what treatments cost on a ship, I would have preferred another provider because it would have been more relaxing.

Did I complain? No, I just chalked it up to a lesson learned! I learned to go to the spa once onboard to meet it's employees and go from there.

Archived