Carnival Phone Rates

OfcSupport

Can anyone that's sailed recently tell me what the per minute rate is to use your phone in the cabin? Thanks!

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/communication.html

Ship-to-Shore Communication

For our guest's convenience, the ship's telecommunications network offers direct dialing via satellite from the stateroom telephone. This is available 24 hours a day regardless of the ship's location. This service is closed on the final day of the cruise at 4:00am.

The rate is $1.99 per minute, and charges are billed to the guest's on board Sail and Sign Card. Since all communication is via satellite, the charges apply to all calls including calling cards, credit cards, 800 toll-free numbers and collect calls.

Note

· The rate above applies to calls for when the ship is visiting Europe as well.

· Parents can request for the Ship-to-Shore connection be deactivated by contacting the on board Guest Services desk.

· The calls are charged to the 1st guest listed on the reservation.

· Information and Instructions can be found in the ‘Ship’s Directory’ in the stateroom.

Thank you. I did find the reference to the rates on the Carnival site but thought it was old info and not updated. For some reason I thought I recalled them advertising a .99 per minute rate several months ago. I must have been mistaken.

Thank you. I did find the reference to the rates on the Carnival site but thought it was old info and not updated. For some reason I thought I recalled them advertising a .99 per minute rate several months ago. I must have been mistaken.

They were testing various rates last year and came up with a happy medium.

$1.99 is still cheaper than using a cell phone.

Archived