pizza

On Explorer the Promenade Cafe will have pizza and on Jewel there is a pizza place in the Solarium.

They tend to be more limited in their choices than a full-on Sorrentos and they don't have the make your own option that the Oasis class has, but it's still pretty much the same pizza.

We are starting to think about a cruise for next year. In the past we have cruised on Freedom and Oasis class ships. My DW has become addicted to Sorrentos pizza. Is there any place on the Explorer or Jewel that she can get her fix

Explorer will have pizza in Cafe Promenade. Jewel, not sure, maybe Solarium?

I think that the Monarch had the best Pizza I have had on a Royal Ship. Still not as good as Princess, but much better than on the other ships.

One of the main differences is that it was not overcooked. There are so many times that the Pizza comes out completely dessicated from Sorrentos.

There is also pizza in the Windjammer Cafe on Jewel, but aside from the pizza from Sorrentos, I have yet to have an excellent slice of pizza on RCI. The one thing that I believe that Princess does better than RCI is its pizza, but the difference isn't important enough to make me choose Princess over RCI.:)

Archived