Bringing wine on the second leg of B2B

mickym

We will be on our first B2B in Jan. DH and I will be bringing our two bottles of wine along when we board the first cruise but is there a way to take two bottles on the second? If we buy a couple bottles in one of the ports and have them taken will they give them back to us at the end so we can take them on the second? I love to sit in our cabin at night and have my glass of wine for medicinal purposes (helps me sleep.).

There is nothing in writing one way or another. Some managed to bring on double wine by showing the two boarding passes.. at worst they take it and give it back the end of the first leg.

You might or might not get the booze delivered the end of the first leg.. they have not been watching this much.. but sometimes you do not always get it. I would say odds in your favor

Bring wine on for each leg.

Have both sets of documents with you to show you are on a B2B.

At the very most they will hold 2 of the 4 bottles and return them the last morning of leg 1 then you have them for leg 2.

<just a little FYI if you want a bottle of booze for leg 2 purchase it on the last day of leg 1 after 12 noon. They will have you take it with you or come back after 6pm?? to pick it up. If you buy during the week you will not get it back until the last night of leg 2>

Best Idea:

Bring wine for the first leg, then buy a couple of VERY good wine at cheaper prices on your first leg cruise.

When you turn them in, they will give them back at the end of the first leg. Then, when you "re-board", just check those 2 bottles they just gave back for corkage.

Voila: 2 really good bottles at a cheaper price for the 2nd leg.

I have done this before and got a chance to sample some really good, more expensive wines I could otherwise not have afforded.

If you buy the "3 pack of bottles", they usually just check the box back in for the 2nd leg.

Archived