Is there a hair dryer in the FV aft cabins....?

misha1

Just changed out my cabin from a C2 to a FV aft. My TA says...'no hair dryer or toiletries, make sure you bring your own'. On Celebrity's website the ammenities listed under FV include toiletries and a hair dryer...anybody know which is correct? Thanks

Get a new Travel Agent. Or better still, in the meantime, place a wager. Bet him/her a bottle of wine. Plan on drinking it on board. You'll find both a hair dryer and toiletries. Not that the hair dryer is wonderful, but there is one in every stateroom. Also shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bar soap. Shower gel, probably not, so leave that out of the bet!:)

I was going to say the same thing. The TA does not know Celebrity ships. Every stateroom has a hairdryer.

We have been in two FV's and there is a hairdryer in the bathroom and also usually one in the drawer at the vanity location! Always toiletries and extra will be granted if requested!

Cruisestitch...advice noted! Thanks for the answers. I will not pack the hair dryer, leaves room for another pair of shoes. shampoo? I will ask for it on board. These days one must be frugal with their packing techniques, not so much for the luggage fees as we have airline credit cards so checked bags are free, but more so for the lugging alot of luggage around. I have half a mind to cut and paste this thread but I think transferring my business may be the ticket.

RCI only has a wall dispenser shampoo in its cheaper rooms, but Celebrity has small bottles of shampoo, etc in every cabin. Some people want their favorite brand, but either of these work for me. And I've never had a cabin on either RCI or Celebrity that didn't come with a hairdryer.

Thom

Just got off the Millenium family veranda.New hair dryer,good one, toiletries,cotton balls,shower cap.If your TA doesn't know about this she is probably miissing a lot of other things.

Yup...I agree

Archived