Name of jewelry designer on Solstice?

kymbakitty

There were some beautiful rings on the Solstice this year.

Beautiful onyx colors....and for the life of me, I can't recall the designer. I would know it if I heard it....around $2400 and up.

Can anyone help with the name of the designer? They have their own web page....I just can't recall.

Thanks....

Dawn

All the Shops on Solstice were changed in August. Was the designer there before or after the change? They now carry Effy and Mikimoto, but that's not what you're describing. H Stern was the msot expensive designer prior to the changeover. There could also be temporary displays from off board designers.For, example from time to time Fabrege places some intems and a representative on board.

How about Kabana? Lots of shells and onyx. EM

Kabana was onboard prior to the changeover. There was also a designer who used blue stones from Mexico. Believe the name began with the letter M, but can't remember the full name. It was something like "Maralago", but the rings were not in the price range mentioned.

Kabana was onboard prior to the changeover. There was also a designer who used blue stones from Mexico. Believe the name began with the letter M, but can't remember the full name. It was something like "Maralago", but the rings were not in the price range mentioned.

Thank you SO much! That's it...Kabana.

Beautiful pieces....I swore that I would not forget that name....guess that's what happens when you don't write something down.

Much appreciated....

Dawn

Archived